21.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"uht uh" Jas held onto me stopping me from getting out of bed. "not yet"

"i ain't know you was awake. sorry, Mama" i rubbed her back. "you sleep good?"

"the best i've slept in the past month" she nuzzled her head more on my chest and pulled the covers up.

"i'm not going anywhere, Jas" i chuckled. "you don't have to hold onto me like that"

"i can't just love on you now? i missed you. leave me alone" she huffed

"i missed you too but i promise you i ain't leaving" she sighed. "stop. you feel me right? i'm here. ion wanna hear that dumb shit about me leaving"

"okay i'm sorry.."

"don't be sorry, Jas. i'm just saying ion need you to worry" she sat up on my lap.

"don't worry about me worrying about anything, pop" i brought my hands up and she intertwined our fingers. "you don't gotta worry about me"

"ima always worry about you, Jas. ion think you even understand how much hell i'd raise if anybody hurt you" i mugged her. "i'd kill myself to save you, Jasmin"

she sighed laying back down on me hugging my torso and laying her head back on my chest.

hearing her sniffle, i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you cryin'?"

"no. i'm fine, Pop" i shook my head sitting up making her sigh.

"why you cryin'?" i asked as she sat infront of me.

she just broke down putting her head in her hands as she did. 

"I'm such a mess pop" She cried. "my grades are dropping, my moms pressuring me about college, i got your ex's in my dm's tryna say shit about me and how they did shit with you and i just wanna end it all pop i-"

cutting off her rambling, i lifted her chin
kissing her lips.

"don't do that" i shook my head pulling away. "end it all? Jasmin Marie Merritt whatchu' finna end? you ain't ending shit. if you need help on homework, call me. and fuck my ex's and they treesh asses. FUCK them, you hear me?"