11.

- Briseis Montgomery -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"good morning" i smiled looking down at tjay as he kissed up my stomach. he pecked my lips a few times before laying his head on my titties.

"Merry Christmas, Bri" he said making me smile.

"Merry Christmas, Tjay" i rubbed his back and we just laid there.

"y'all get up!" we jumped looking over and seeing tjay's mom at the door. "come on! i wanna open gifts so we can get the house ready for the party tonight!" i chuckled as she left the room.

"you ready?" tjay asked as he got off the bed.

nodding, he helped me up outta bed and i smiled at how some of our gifts were under our mini christmas tree.

"thank you" i said making him stop walking. "i'm so happy with everything that's been going on, tjay i really can't thank you enough" he pulled me to him and instantly connected our lips making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"what i been telling you?" he wiped my lip off with his thumb. "hmm?"

"you got me" he nodded. "i wanna have you too" he chuckled.

"you do. come on" he grabbed my hand and leading me out of his room.

"there they are!" his mom smiled sitting on the couch. "okay so the blue ones are tjay's and the green ones are Jasmin's and-"

"the red ones are yours" tjay finished.

"i really didn't need anything tjay i'm happy with you" he smiled. "okay can i give you yours?"

"fine but only cause i know you excited as hell" i laughed picking up one of his and handing it to him.

once he got the box open, he stopped.

"you serious? how much money-"

"i knew you liked them so i got them. don't matter how much money they were" he pulled the shoes out of the box and chuckled.

"i love these, baby. thank you" he said still smiling down at them as he put them back in the box. "i wanna wear these for the party shitttt" i laughed as he put them beside him. "can i-"