33.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Bronx, New York -

- Bronx, New York -

"are you ready to talk to me?" i rubbed jasmin's back as she cried in my chest lowly. "why the fuck would you walk out like that? without telling me? you know how fuckin' worried i was? worried that you got taken or got hurt, jasmin. what the fuck, man" i sighed trying to control my temper that was threatening to come out.

"i can't do this, poppa" she sniffled. "i can't. i'm so stressed with school and i've just been feeling like a bad girlfriend because i can't be with you all the time now and i'm just not good enough and-"

"naw cause that's when you cross the line, jas" i pulled away and lifted her chin. "i knew what i was signing up for when you went to college. i'm always out anyway so it wasn't bad. i told you more then once that you was my fuckin' selection and i only wanted you. why you downin' yourself?"

"as for school, i told you that you could call me anytime if you needed help or just needed a lil massage to relieve your stress. i told you i had you and that's exactly what the fuck it was"

"school had my anxiety attacks all the way up to the point where i had one everyday, pop. i didn't tell you because i didn't want you to worry but it made me black out some of the times and-"

"hollon'. what?" i cut her off. "you know that shit pisses me off! why the fuck would you keep that shit from me, Jasmin!" i mugged her and she looked down beginning to cry again which made my face soften and i sighed.

"i-i'm sorry" she sniffled.

"it's okay.. i just- you really scared the shit outta me when you left. my temper been up all these past few days" i lifted her chin and wiped her tears. "have you cut..?" i asked and she just stared at me. "tell me the truth"

"y-yes" she said lowly which made me close
my eyes trying to calm myself from yelling. "on my arms.."

"let me see" i sighed and she pulled her arm up showing me the multiple long and dark scars of her cuts going up her arm from her wrist. "Jasmin" i shook my head rubbing my face. "please come home. i can't have you roaming the streets the way you are, bae. it ain't all sunshine and rainbows down here. if you think for a second you can't get shot for nothing, your fuckin' crazy"

"i just need to get away, pop.. i'm sorry but i really can't" she sniffled. "i'm living with somebody i know loves and won't downgrade me like my mom or tjay and i'm so happy where i'm at. please don't ruin this for me"