9.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

i still couldn't believe the shit Jas told me last night. this shit hurts.

i know me and Jas could never be together but if she was pregnant, i definitely would've wanted her to keep the baby.

i coulda had a mini me runnin' around here.

but she decided to be selfish and say fuck me and abort our fucking baby.

yea i get the whole her body her choice thing but it wasn't just her who made this baby. it was mine too. it was half me!

what woulda been my first born..

their gone.

obviously i ain't wanna have a baby.. but i still would've took care of it.

and it's also the fact that she got an abortion and i wasn't even there for her.. i did that to her. i should've been by her side.

Jas's two years younger then me.. that's also why we kept it between us.

that was the only time we ever was intimate with each other though.

i was horny and she was there. i always thought she was real pretty.. i guess that's why i slept with her.

and that was also the night i took her virginity.

which makes me feel worse because i took her virginity and got her pregnant..

ion even know how! i wrapped my shit. it makes no sense.

i should've been there with her when she got that damn abortion. i should've known and helped her through it!

i shoulda been there to hold her hand while she went through it.

on one hand, i'm heated that she did that shit without me. i'm the father. i should've known

right?

but on the other hand, i feel bad that she had to go through that shit alone cause she was too scared too tell me.