23.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"bri you needa chill" i sighed rubbing her back as she broke down. "we gon' clear his name and y'all gon be right back where y'all started"

"i'm pregnant pop! what if we can't clear his name? then i'll be doing this all by m-myself" she sniffled looking up at me.

"you wouldn't do that shit alone. everybody would be there for you. me, jas, Ms. M, dread, mike, all of us"

"i'm so scared, pop" she cried. "i just want him to be with me and the b-baby.."

"i-"

my phone began to ring, cutting me off.

"it's Jas" i sighed. "ima be right back, okay?" she nodded and i got up walking out of the station.

seeing the facetime connect, i sighed.

"y'all okay down there..?" she asked propping her phone up allowing me to see her computer on.

she looked tired.. schools got her so stressed, man..

"we're good. bae put the laptop down and go to sleep. you look tired as hell" i rubbed my face.

"the beds cold without you" she sighed. "i can't sleep. i need you to go to sleep" i sighed. "i'm sorry"

"for what?" i wasn't mad at her, it's just hard when i have to be here for Bri. she couldn't come to the station with me because she had a lot of shit she needed to finish for school since she graduates in a few days. 

"for being stubborn" she closed her laptop. "have you guys heard anything?"

"no but if i'm being honest jas ion think tjay finna be outta here anytime soon, bae" i sighed. "they found a knife that had tjay's fingerprints all on it at the place where Jeremiah was killed so we have no evidence that it wasn't him"

"tjay wouldn't kill him though.. Jeremiah was like his best friend growing up" i nodded. "how's bri?"

"not good. she's been crying ever since we got here"