19.

- Jasmin Merritt -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Jasmin Merritt -
- Brooklyn, New York -

"Jas please just listen to me" Pop sighed as i grabbed my shirts and stuff from his closet.

i'm always over here so i have some shirts and shit that i leave here.

"jasmin-"

"would you stop? please. you have a girlfriend. that's it. that's the end, Shar" i grabbed my bag. "I knew i should've never gave you a chance"

"she ain't my girlfriend! how many times i gotta tell yo' ass that shit" i rolled my eyes.

"yea. okay pop" i waved him off grabbing the door handle to open it but i was pulled back instantly cutting my gasp off as pop grabbed my neck and connected our lips.

even when i'm mad at him he still gives me butterflies..

"no" i pushed him off. "no, Pop. you did this. i'm sorry" i shook my head but he pulled me back to him. "pop-"

"you said you loved me right? then let me explain" he wiped my cheek off after a tear fell down it. "She's not my girlfriend, Jas. yes i fucked her and yes it was wrong. i'm sorry" he shook his head. "but i want you. i made a mistake and i hate myself for that shit but i can't let you walk out on me like this"

i have no idea what to do..

i know i should say fuck him and leave.

but i also just wanna jump on him and kiss him. i love this man so much..

"yea i'll always love you, Shar. but you told me you wanted me and only me.. while you were fucking another girl on the low" i pulled my hand up looking down at the touch bracelet.

"don't do that shit" he put his hand over it before i could take it off. "i'm sorry, okay? just stay here with me, jas"

"no pop. i'm sorry" i pulled my hand away and turned away walking out of the apartment complex.

 i'm sorry" i pulled my hand away and turned away walking out of the apartment complex