8.

- Briseis Montgomery -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"Bri!" i jumped hearing a voice yell behind me.

sighing, i realized it was pop.

i started doing work for his label a few days ago and they've been paying me pretty good for a start i'd say.

depending on what i do, i get 50-70 dollars everyday i'm here.

which is great to me because i don't have money.. so it feels good to know i'm working for it

"here" he handed me an envelope. "it's your money" i smiled and nodded taking it from him. "it's also some money i put it their to put towards getting stuff for tjay for Christmas"

"he told you about that?" he nodded. "pop i can't take your money-"

"your not. i gave it to you" i sighed. "there's 70 from the label and you can count the rest which is from me" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"pop this is heavy"

"i'll see you tomorrow" he chuckled turning and walking out the studio. "tjay outside waiting for you!"

after grabbing my jacket, i made my way out the studio and outside to where tjay was.

"hey, pretty" he chuckled as i hugged him. "i'm guessing you happy to see me"

"very" i leaned up kissing his lips. "you smell good"

"girl get in the car" he chuckled opening the door for me and i slid in the car.

after he got in and pulled off, we played his songs.

"pop gave you that money, right?" i nodded as he laid his hand on my thigh. "how much?"

"70" he nodded. "thank you for helping me get on my feet, tjay. i don't know what i would do without you"

"i told you i got you, Bri. i promised that shit and i'ma keep that promise" i smiled as he kissed my hand. "pasta for dinner? my mama making that and some other shit too"

"i'm just hungry" he chuckled.

-