15.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

hearing a popping sound, my eyes slowly fluttered open as the smell of bacon filled the air while my eyes adjusted.

seeing Jas's mother in the kitchen, i sighed.

"Jas" i nudged her but she wouldn't get up. i got up and brushed myself off.

"Good. i need to talk to you" her mom said as i went into the kitchen. "no come right here" she pointed next to her and i did as she said. "are you who she's been going to see for the past few weeks"

"yes" she sighed. "i-"

"i'm not mad, Bashar.. i know you would never hurt her but it's the situation that scares me"

"We're not-"

"Would you let me talk? damn" i chuckled and nodded leaning against the counter. "I not gonna assume.. but if you guys are going out, I need you to tell me" she shook her head. "you and bubba are my favorite friends of tjays and y'all have been coming over since tjay's 7th grade. i love y'all like my own.
you could go to jail for being laid up with her like that, Shar. she's a minor"

"i know" i sighed. "she was alone last night and she wanted me to come over since i wasn't doing anything. we just hung out and talked while she cooked some chicken and we watched a movie. that's all that happened"

"You know.. i always knew it was gonna be you" i furrowed my eyebrows as she turned the burner off. "she always loved being around you and tjay when you came over.. me and your mom saw it. you loved being around her too" she smiled shaking her head. "good. your awake too" i looked over seeing jas walking to us.

"mama i-"

"don't" Jas sighed being quiet as her mom continued. "i need y'all to be honest with me, do you have feelings for eachother?"

looking over at Jas, she did the same staring back at me.

"yea.. i have feelings for him, Mama" Jas sighed. "but i told him already that if we were ever gonna make it work, it would be after i turned 18"

"Shar?" she looked at me and i sighed.

"ima be honest i tried to block out my feelings but i couldn't. i have feelings for her and i except that"