Abhi: Even I can stay here.

They looked at him and for a second, he felt self conscious. He just lended his support, what was so shocking? Okay, he agreed he didn't like Rhea at all but then she was in the hospital and he wasn't that heartless. Taking a deep breathe, he cleared his point of view.

Abhi: I mean, I don't have to attend office so I can stay here.

Mukti: (instantly) Even I will stay here.

Manik: Mukti, you have college, right?

Manik warned her with his eyes and she looked down, getting scared and seeing this he took a deep breathe to calm down his anger.

Mukti: Bhai, ek din-

Nandini: (interuppting her) Mukti, It is okay. You go to college. Studies are also important.

Mukti: (sadly) But Bhabhi,

She pouted sadly and Nandini smiled. She walked to her and cupped her cheek softly.

Nandini: Muku, You can come after college na. Don't be sad. Bhabhi hates that, okay?

Smiling, Mukti nodded her head. She looked at Abhi through her lashes but frowned seeing him staring at the ward in which Rhea was admitted.

Abhi turned and his eyes fell on her but he looked away immediately which made her frown more.

Soon, everyone left from there except Abhi and Manik who looked at Nandini who was very much stressed.

However, Manik took her in a hug while Abhi walked till the emergency ward's door. He peeped in from the round hole and for the first time, Abhi actually hated a silent Rhea. He just wanted her to get up and talk. Her silence made him uncomfortable.

After few hours, Rhea was conscious and Nandini immediately visited her. However, she was surprised when she saw her brother sitting over there, asking her something.

Nandini: Bhai?

He looked back at her, starled and she frowned.

Abhi: (Calmly) She woked up just a minute ago. I was just asking her if she is fine but She is not speaking.

His calm expressions changed into worried as he stared at her pale face at the end.

Nandini: Let me see, Bhai.

She came near Rhea and checked her. After a moment she smiled.

Nandini: Rhea, How are you feeling?

Rhea: (slowly) N-Nandu, A-Am I going to d-die?

She was scared. So scared. Though she had been preparing herself to die but today, she lost her calm. Her heart was thudding loudly in her chest. She didn't want to die. She wanted to live.

Nandini: (softly) Who said that, Rhea?

Abhi, who was staring at her silently decided to interuppt.

Abhi: and are you by any chance underestimating my sister? Listen Miss.Rhea, She is the best doctor here!

Nandini: Bhai-

Abhi blinked his eyes and asked her to look at Rhea who now seemed to glare Abhi.

Rhea: W-wait, let me get w-well. I w-won't leave you!

Nandini chuckled seeing them glaring at each other and got busy in another work while Abhi scowled at Rhea.

Abhi: As if I will leave you.

She looked at him surprised and he realized the double meaning his words gave. He shooked his head and she chuckled but to her surprise, he didn't get irritated this time.