Chapter 86

Okay, So I really don't know what is happening. When I said it was Rhea with Abhi, many were like we want Mukbhi but with the previous update, more votes were with Rhea and Abhi. Guys, Please be sure, which pair do you want?

Honestly, I am okay with both.

Also, Thankyou so so so much for 1M+ reads. It is such an amazing feeling and I can't describe how I am feeling.

--------

Malhotra Mansion

Abhi was standing on a side talking to someone on phone when Mukti bumped into him.

His mobile fell down while he held Mukti's shoulder to stable her. His whole concentration was on his mobile and he missed her pissed off expressions.

However, she bend down and picked up his phone.

Mukti: I am sure if It was Rhea on my place your first priority would have been her instead of your phone.

She taunted and he looked at her surprised. He opened his mouth to say something but before that she walked away handing him his phone. He shaked his head in disbelief but then halted realising something.

Was she jealous?

Oh yes! She was jealous. He turned and saw her standing alone at a side staring at him. As she saw him staring back, she turned her face with "I don't care" face. He smirked walking to her.

While Mutki was angry, jealous, pissed off or anything you name it. She crossed her arms against her chest, mumbling inaudible curses for Abhi.

All of the sudden, she felt hot breathes on her neck. Her body stiffened as two male arms held her shoulders from behind. She was about to turn behind but stopped hearing him.

Abhi: I am sure if it was Rhea who bumped into me, My priority would have been you, sweetheart.

He backed out and walked away while she kept standing there with her beating rapidly and blush on her cheeks. It felt like her heart would come out anytime.

Abhi walked to the other side, smiling and his eyes fell on Nandini and Manik. Manik was feeding her maggie. He said something and she pouted and then both burst out laughing.

He felt his eyes tearing at the sight of his happy sister. He knew what she has done to herself in his absence. He was so important to her. He had always protected her, kept her under his gaze and suddenly he left and she felt alone. Though Aryaman was there but he was always special for her.

Suddenly, he remembered Manik's reaction when he saved Mukti the last time or everytime it was about him, Manik would get angry. Regret filled his heart as he realised what he did.

Abhi: (to himself) No, This is not right. I need to be careful.

He shaked his head in no before going away.

On the other hand, Mukti was still in trance. She turned and her eyes went wide seeing Niyonika standing there.

Mukti: M-Mom?

Niyonika: Yes what happened, Mukti?

Mukti: W-what?

She stammered, her heart beating at the speed of a train.

Niyonika: Mukti, Bacha are you fine?

She stepped forward but tched since she couldn't hold Mukti due to the mehndi on her hands.

Mukti: Yes, Yes Mom, I am fine.

She sighed realizing Niyonika didn't see anything.

Niyonika: Acha jao tum bhi mehndi lagvalo.