Chapter 69

I posted a new One Shot "Hitched!" Yesterday. You can find it on my profile in the book "MaNan Diaries" I hope you will like a introvert Manik and Sassy Nandini.

Also, I am working on a new one shot. Will post soon!

_____

Malhotra Mansion

Few more days passed with elders thinking about the marriage while Cabir enjoyed his time by taking Navya out. The wedding was postponed a little due to the workload in the office and Nandini's surgeries. She was trying to keep her schedule free so that she could enjoy the wedding to the fullest.

It was another usual morning for everyone but for Nandini, it was hell difficult. Last night Manik didn't leave her until three, not that she wanted him to but still and since they slept late, Manik was still sleeping peacefully.

She sighed and looked at the tea which was ice cold by now. She stared at him and her expressions changed into shock as she noticed him opening his left eye a little and closing it hurriedly. That means he was fooling her. Oh how much this man irritates her but then she loved him to the moon and back.

She thought for a moment and a mischievous idea clicked her mind. She smirked nodding her head and climbed on the bed.

Manik was having fun troubling his wife. He was imagining her reaction and not able to control himself, he opened his left eye and closed it hurriedly. He was sure she had seen him opening his eye. He layed there, smirking inwardly and then all of the sudden he felt weight on himself. He smiled in his mind realizing it was Nandini who sat on him.

Nandini: (to herself, with a frown) I thought I was heavy!

Manik: No you are not heavy.

He chuckled out loud keeping hand on her back to support her. Her mouth opened in perfect O shape as she looked at him.

Manik: But that's not how you wake up your husband. Respect me!

He demanded sternly making her roll her eyes. Next second, she was facing him as he pulled her with a jerk. And even before she knew his hand made contact with her butt. Her eyes widen as a whimper left her lips. It hurted badly. She looked at him as he stared at her.

Manik: Don't roll your eyes at me!

She made a bad face. She knew he was not serious but still she glared at him angrily.

Nandini: Spank me again and I will complain to Maa!

Manik: (smile) and What will you say to her? (Seeing her silent) Btao btao?

She blushed deeply as he changed their positions, taking her under himself within seconds.

Nandini: I am getting late.

Manik: Hone doh!

Nandini: Maa ne pandit ji ko bulaya hai, Cabir aur Navya ki shadi ki date fix karne ke liye

Manik: and rituals?

Nandini: Haan voh shaadi mei aagaye na!

She said as a matter of fact making him chuckle. He pecked her forehead softly and she smiled with red hue on her cheeks.

Nandini: Chodiye!

She gently pushed him and this time he let her go. Standing near the bed she calmed down her breathe which was rapid due to their closeness.

Nandini: (sternly) Apki chai thandi ho gayi so now you will get another cup after taking bath only!

She said slowly and took a step forward but stopped feeling his hand on her waist. She cursed herself for wearing a saree today. However, her breathe hitched as he palmed the pleats of her saree and the next moment pulled them slightly.