Chapter 52

Before starting this chapter I want to announce that I have finally started my official combined account TwinningNerds with jasmine_r22
We are already up with a new book "Down The Memory Lane"

----------

Malhotra Mansion, Same Day

Manik and Nandini entered inside and saw the servants running from one corner to another while screaming. Niyonika was standing there trying to stop them.

Cabir was sitting on the sofa with his earphones attached to his ears.

Nandini's eyes widen as her eyes fell on Mukti who was standing on the other couch and screaming her lungs out.

Manik: (loudly) What the hell is happening here?

They all stopped and Niyonika sighed loudly and came to them.

Niyonika: Manik see look at all these. Mukti was sitting when she saw a cockroach and freaked out. And hearing her screams all of the servants freaked out.

Nandini: Where is the cockroach?

Niyonika pointed to the box kept near the sofa. Nandini sighed and walked to it. Being a doctor she was not scared of these tiny creatures.

She slide the box and the cockroach came out. She picked it up and Mukti freaked out again. Manik glared at her and she came down.

However, Nandini walked to the door and threw it out.

Mukti: Bhabhi, Apko dar nahi lagta?

Nandini: No

Manik: all are not like you. I call you Anabelle doesn't meant you will actually become one and scare the shit out of the people.

He said indicating to the servants who were panting hard while standing in a line

Manik: (to the servants) Get back to your work!

The servants bobbed their heads frantically at the same time and Manik rubbed his side forehead with his index finger. Nandini burst out laughing and walked to Niyonika.

Nandini: Maa!

She hugged her and Niyonika hugged back. Manik's frown changed into smile as he saw the duo.

They were interrupted by Mr.Mathur who reached there with his team. Manik shaked hands with Mr.Mathur and than walked to the other side of the mansion to talk.

Cabir too by now was sitting on the couch. Seeing them he too walked to them.

Mukti: Mom mai room mei jau?

She asked slightly uncomfortable with the men around the mansion and Niyonika nodded.

As she walked away Nandini held her hand.

Nandini: Maa, is it because of Ricky?

Niyonika: Haan beta, it will take time for her to recover completely.

Nandini: Don't worry, Maa. I will talk to her before sleeping.

Niyonika: Okay now go and freshenup.

Nandini nodded and as she walked upstairs Manik looked at her from the corner of his eyes for a nanosecond.

Mr.Mathur: We will start the work by tomorrow Mr.Malhotra.

Manik: Yeah Sure.

Mr.Mathur: We have got the details for Cabir Sir's room so you also please give your ideas.