Chapter 75

Oh yes! I am here with an early update this time. Actually I won't even call it early update because this story used to be updated daily. I am just trying to write more and more.

Also, Tell me a single reason, why do you love Arrange Marriage? I have been getting immense love on this story and I want to know what makes you love it.

(Your answers helps in shaping the story because with it, I have a rough idea on what do you guys like to see, so yeah, do answer)

Happy Reading!

_____

Manik was still standing in his thoughts when Nandini came out of the trial room.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik looked up and his eyes shined seeing her. She looked so beautiful at that particular moment that he felt his heart skipping a beat. He dramatically kept his hand on his heart and acted like fainting making her laugh out loud.

However, Manik didn't wait and clicked her picture at the very instant. Her head thrown back and hand palming her mouth. She looked not less than any angel to him.

Manik: Beautiful!

She blushed, bending down her head and he smiled taking steps to her. He kissed her forehead and she smiled.

Manik: You look beautiful.

Nandini: (looking down) Thankyou. Mai change karlu?

Manik nodded and she smiled. They payed the bill and walked to the other side where others were shopping.

The three ladies were done while Mukti was still selecting her dress. At the end she liked a baby pink dress and others sighed in relief since they thought she was not going to buy anything today.

After getting everything, they walked in the other section to see Navya and Cabir as they were still not back.

When even after fifteen minutes they didn't find them, Manik called Cabir. Cabir informed them their location.

Finally, they spotted them and after selecting everything, they payed the bill and left from there.

However, Nandini did notice Manik's disappointed face but she couldn't point out infront of everyone. She silently held his arm and he turned to her.

Nandini: Aap theek ho?

Manik nodded not replying to her and this made her frown. She clutched his hand firmly and he smiled faintly at her.

Manik: I will go to office. Thora kaam hai toh

Nandini nodded understanding his work and he pecked her cheek hurriedly before sitting in the car and driving away.

Niyonika: Nandini, beta chale?

Her eyes widen as she turned to her family who were standing there with teasing smiles. They sure didn't miss their small moment. However, seeing her expressions everyone burst out laughing loudly.

Ayesha: (smile) Let's go!

Nandini nodded hurriedly and sat in the car followed by others.

Soon the day passed and even before they knew it was evening. Today, Raj was home early and he didn't even talk to anyone. He was in his study all the time.

And when Manik came, he just asked where Raj was and then went behind him.

Mukti: What happened to Dad and Bhai?

Cabir: Dad looked angry and Bhai was looking disturbed too.

Niyonika: Maybe office tension. You don't worry, I will ask Raj. (To Nandini) Nandini ek kaam kro, go and call both of them. I will make some tea for everyone.