Chapter 6

*WARNING* sexual content do not read if this will offend you. Thank you for reading and enjoy :)

Our lips danced together. Synchronising as one.

I felt his hand slide up my leg. I shivered under his light touch but didn't stop him. To be honest it actually felt nice.

As he reached my upper thigh I spread my legs a little to allow him access to my 'area'. I moved my lips away from his as his gently massaged my area going in a circular motion. I flung my head back as a moan escapes my lips making him go faster.

I started to rock my hips up and down into his touch which made me moan out his name.

"1 minute down!" I heard Elija through the door but I didn't care how much time was left. All I cared about was the way that Alex was touching me and how unbelievably good it felt.

His lips slowly trailed across my jaw until it made it back to my lips where he stopped running and made his way to my breast gently massaging it.

I trailed my hands down his sides until I found his zipper. I unzipped his pants and in a flash they were off and I was moving my hand up and down making a rhythm on his crotch. He moaned. And was moving his hips up and down going In sync with my hand movements.

He detached our lips and kissed his way down my neck pausing at my boob. He reached behind my back ripping my shirts off and quickly flinging off my bra. He started kissing my boob and massaging my nipple with his teeth which set off another round of moans. I let go of his crotch area and clawed my way up his back until I reached his neck where I pulled on the back of his hair flinging my neck back in utter pleasure.

"Time" I heard Elija say but now asmt paying attention.

Alex started grinding his hips against mine and I could feel how hard he was which turned me on even more.

"Time!" I heard again.

He started grinding harder until I was panting and moaning at the same time.

"Time!!" I heard Elija say right next to us. I looked at him and he looked a little jealous to be honest so I did the one thing I wanted to do. I grapes on to the back of his neck and pulled him next to me making out with him while Alex was kissing my boob and grinding on me.

Elija started on my and I let his tongue access my mouth.

For a bout an hour of deep pleasure with both of them taking turns on me and me giving hand jobs and blow jobs to the both of them we finally settled down panting out of breath.

This was officially the best day ever.