chapter 2

*the picture of Renesmee on her first day of school*

"good luck babey have fun!" my mother calls. i stare around the parking lot and blush. all the kids are staring. Some girls are giggling in little groups and guys are staring at me like fresh meat! i alreadyb want to go home.

I head towards the forks high office and im immediately hit with a rich vanilla scent. i've never like the vanilla smell and my nose automatically scrunches in dusgust. "May i help you dear?" an old lady with grey hair that is pulled into a very tight bun and little glasses that sit on the end of her long boney nose asks. "Umm i'm new and im not quite sure where im going?" i say kindly.

"ahh yes name dear?"

"uhh Renesmee. Renesmee Cullen" The other ladies in the office all stop and look up at me shocked.

"A Cullen?"

"ahh yes i'm the daughter of Bella and Edward Cullen"

"Your the cheifs Grandaughter?!"

"Ahh yes?"

"how lovely dear" The other ladies are back to their own jobs now and the old lady with the name Mrs Rosemary hands me my timetable and my loker combination. I thank her a hurry out the office.

Renesmee Cullen

Monday: Form Class 1.037

Period 1: Biology

Period 2: English

Period 3: Drama

LUNCH

Period 4: Mathematics

Period 5: Physical Education

okay so first i had to find my form class. who knows where the heck that is. i see a bunch of girls over near some lockers who look genuinley nice so i approach them to ask where my form class is. "HI im Renesmee i was wondering where i could find.." drift of as i realise that they had all walked off on me. I sigh and see another group of guys and girls. same thing. they all walk away. do i smell bad or something?

"hey casey whats your form class this year?" 2 girls round the corner and are walking past me.

"mines 1.037 what about yours?"

when i hear shes got the same form as me i decide to follow them.

"Mines 1.039"

"dammit. Hey have you heard about the new girl?"

"Yeah i heard theres a new cullen back at the school."

"my mum told me all about the cullens. They always kept to themselves until the cheifs daughter came to the school."

"i know. They are so pretty though! the new girl shes super pretty! shes gonna have all the guys chasing her."

as i listen to the conversation i can't help but smile at how nicely they're talking about my family. maybe i will make some friends.

"they all know it though."

"know what?"

"that they're all pretty and hot. that family are stuck up rich bitches!'

and maybe not... i just wish for this day to be over already.

"they're not as weird as the Parker twins though. Those guys talk to nobody! and they're UBELEIVABLY hot!"

hmmm i wonder who these parker twins are?? oh well i dont care. i just need to get to class before im late!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~