chapter 3

i walk in behind the two girls i was following and head over to the teachers desk. "ahh excuse me but would this be the form class 1.037?" i ask politely. The teacher looks up. She was a short woman. Around the age of 30 ish "why yes. you must be the cullens daughter?"

"ahh yes. My names Renesmee, but you can just call me nessie if that too hard."

"ahh nessie. My name is Miss Stanley. I will be your form teacher this year" she smiles in a kind but evil way and shows me to my assigned desk. I'm located at the back of the class towards the left corner.

a couple more people file in before the bell rings signalling the start of class.

"good morning class welcome to a new year at Forks high. For those who dont know me my names Miss Stanley."

form was boring. no one spoke. not even a whisper. as we were filling out i heard a guy whisper to his mate "dont ever get on miss Stanleys bad side. it'll be the death of you" so thats why no body spoke. theyre all afraid of miss stanley. Well maybe i know how i will make some friends after all.

Biology and English were boring. I was alacted a desk to myself as everyone already had partners. so i didnt really have the chance to talk to anyone.

i was on my way to the drama building when i wasnt paying attention and pumped into someone making us both topple over our things going everywhere. I had bumped into and small girl. she had a small oval shaped face and bright red hair. She was gorgeous. "im so sorry. i wasnt looking where i was going. im so sorry." she started speaking in a rush while collecting all my things at the same time. "stop stop!" she stops ammediatley. looking at me with a blank space. i smile and she looks confused before smiling straight back at me. I hold out my hand "my names nessie, whats yours?" she blushes before shaking mine "my names penelope, but call me penni"

"hi penni"

"hi"

"i was just off to drama where are you heading?"

"drama aswell! c'mon ill show you the way!" she grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards drama. "by the way in drama our teachers always sleeping so its pretty much a free period."

"cool!" i answer not knowing what to say.

As we get to drama I just see everyone sitting around in groups chatting and laughing but as I walk in I know what's going to happen.

Gossip.

They all stare at me as I walk with penni over to where her 3 friends are sitting. As soon as I'm sitting down every turn back to their groups and starts whispering harshly.

"Guys this is Nessie. Nessie this is candy-" she points to blonde haired girl with bright blue eyes -"this is ben-" she points to a guy with glasses curly brown hair and a little freckles-"and this is daisy." She points to a girl with brown hair and beautiful green/yellowy eyes. They all wave and shake my hand with warm smiling faces.

The four of them fall deeply into a conversation about maths homeowner that I instantly get bored from so I whip out my phone and start messaging Jacob.

Jacob is my best friend. He's always there when I need him and he protects me like I'm his little sister. Which he's not he's just my best friend. Jacobs also a werewolf which is pretty cool when I get to ride him around the forest until mum finds out and yells at both of us (more at jake) about how I could of been killed. We usually just nod and then burst into laughter when she walks away. Oh good times.

Nessie: hey jake :)

Jake: NESSIE! Hey!! I've missed you.

Nessie: me to. What are you doing. I'm
So bored kill me please. School will be the death of me!

Jake: hahaha :D it's not that bad Nessie Cheer up butter cup. Anyway I gotta go patrolling with Sams pack now so I'll come pick you up from school today. Cya Nessie xxx :)

Nessie: bye jake. Miss you heaps xxx :)

It's going to be a lonnnnnng day.

"Hi!" Two boys gorgeous and gorgeous can be stand over me. Looking down with glowing violet eyes. I look at them with curiosity as I try to read there eyes but I'm just not my dad. "Hi?" I say back. "Can I help you?" I ask. They look at eachother as if having a conversation in there head and then look back at me. "May we speak with you? Privately?" They ask. I think about this. What's the worst that could possibly happen? "Sure" I say as I stand up and follow then outside.

We walk down the hallways further and further away from any active class when they abruptly stop. They spin so fast I'm not even sure if they spun and say 5 words that catch me.

"We know what you are"