Chapter 7

After we had dinner with their 'mum' I decided I should go home. So the twins decided to drive me. Which was nice.

Alex behind the wheel and elija on the passenger seat it left me no choice but to sit in the back.

"So ness?" Elija asked after accouple of minutes of awkard silence. "how was your first kiss/kisses?" he asked. i chuckled and nodded. "it was fantastic thank you". we all laughed then remebering the night.

we talked and laughed for the rest of the drive home and when we arrived at my house i gave them both a kiss goodbye and ran inside waving. i stood by the door as they drove off and watched as their car disappeared into the night.

i walked straight inside not even acknowledging anyone. i felt all their eyes on me as i walked up the stiars and fell straight on to my bed smiling up at the ceiling.

i heard a faint knock on my door and let them in. "darling are you ok?" i hear my mums voice filled with concern. "mother i had the best night" i smile wider. thinking about the twins. i think me and the twins have a connection. i think i like them. i think i like them more then friends. i think i love them. "mum" i whisper and turn my head to look at the beauty that was my mother. "yes sweetie?" my mum cooes. "i think im in love" my mum stares wide eyed at me and then shes gone, like a flash of lightning.

the next morining im awakened by a buzzing noise. i look at my phone oon my bed side table and see i have a message from Elija. 'goodmoring beautiful<3' i smile as i read the text and message back 'goodmorning <3 :)'

i get up and hop in the shower washing my mlong golden hair. i wash my body with my favourite vanilla scented soap and rinse out my hair which now smells like delicious strawberries. i get out and dry myself wrapping my hair up in a towel. i walk out my bathroom completley naked thinking id be alone seeming as it is my bedroom but am suprised when i see jacob laying on my bed. as he hears me walk out his eyes widen as he sees my naked body and his eyes drop to my chest area. i immediatley squeal and run back into the bathroom and slam the door. "GET OUT JACOB WHAT THE HELL!!!" I scream through the door. i hear shuffling and some curse words form the other side and then i hear the door slam. i peek through my bathroom door and see he is gone, but still a little scared and embaressed i quickly run into my massive over sized closet and rush over to my undies and bra drawer. i pull out my purple lacey undies and my matching bra and quickly slip them on.

looking in my wardrobe for ten minutes a nice white dress with a high turtle neck at the front and i wear matching white wedges. i curl my hair but not alot as its naturals curls look nice. i apply light foundation and put eyeliner on the top of my eys coating my lashes in mascara.

after packing my white gucci handbag aunt alice got for me i get ready to leave. walking down the stairs i see jake sitting on the bottom step. i creep up behind him and whack the back of his head. "How dare you, you little perv!" i chuckle and sit next to him. "i'm so sorry nessie i thought you would come out of the bathroom dressed im so sorry please forgive me" i nod and chuckle somemore but finally give in and give him a brief hug reasurring him everythings fine.

After saying goodbye to everyone I left for school, driving in my white Porsche.

As I walk through the halls of school I can't help but smile and feel confident at my new look. The boys are wolf whistling and the girls stare in awe and I walk through the school like I'm their queen.

"Hey elija and alex"

"Hey ness-" as they look up their words get caught in their throat as they stare at me in hunger.

"Woah ness you look...." Alex trails off

"HOT AS FUCK!" Elija finishes for him. I give them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then we head off to class.

The day after that I have the rest of the week off as I have been vomiting every morning.

Jake hasn't been coming around very much. I don't think he likes the twins. I don't know why they're amazing. They're so nice and have been calling and messaging me all week asking if I've been okay.

It's not until one morning after my shower that I realise that's something's really wrong.

I'm looking in my mirror and nude body and I have noticed a little bump and the bottom of my belly. I stare for a good five minutes trying to see if it would go away. No chance.

I sprint over to my calendar and have seen that I'm way way way over due in my period and it's right there and then, that I know I'm pregnant.