chapter 11

*the picture is what Bella looked like when she saw Renesmee for the first time*

we stand in front of the front porch for about 30 seconds until i see a flash and my mother is standing right infront of me. She looks paler than usual and is wearing old scraggy clothes. she stares at me without speaking for about 3 minutes.

"renesmee...?" she wispers. and i nod blinking back tears.

she turns her head to Arliyah and then back up to me. If she could cry i think she would of. next thing i know im in a bone crushing hug. i wince but get over it and hug her back tears over flowing my eyes. She lets go and steps back a bit taking in my appearance.

"Look how much you've grown. Your so beautiful" her voice gets caught In her throat and she pulls her hand to her mouth. She turns her head in the direction of the house. Then back to me.

"No ones home. They're all hunting." She says. She then turns her head to Alriyah who's half hiding behind me.

"Who's this?" She asks curiously.

"This is my daughter Arliyah mum"

She stares in shock. "you have a daughter?! Who's the father?"

"Remember those stupid twins I met at school. Yeah one of them. But it's fine. She has me and that's all that matters. She my little angel and I love her so much" I smile down at her proudly and she smiles back at me before looking at my mother.

"Thank you" she whispers to my mother shyly.

"Thank you too what honey?" I ask confusedly as my mother Stares in shock.

"She thought I was beautiful mumma" Arli whispers to me.

I look to my mother and my mother looks to me. Both of us wondering how she could read her mind with her shield?

"Mommy. I only hear what I want to hear. I wanted to hear her thoughts so I listened in and I heard."

"So you can control who's thought you do and don't want to hear?" Bella asks curiosity springing.

"Yes" she answers.

"Interesting..." Mother says trailing off. My mother blinks a couple of times getting out of her trance before leading us inside.

We talk for a good 2 hours about my life when I was away and her life when I was away. She told me that They just sit in the room together holding there partners and don't move. The only time they move is when they go out to hunt. Occasionally they would talk but only about little things because everything they said reminded them of me.

i felt bad but at the same time i was glad i had gotten away and got to see the real world.

after a couple more silent minutes of us just sitting there while Arli sleeps on my lap my mother jumps up suddenly making me jump in my seat.

"what?!" i hal yell looking around everywhere for whatever danger my mum can sense.

"ive got an idea!" my mother says. I roll my eyes at her silliness but wonder what shes thinking.

"what is it?" i say giggling.

"lets suprise everyone!"

"how???" i ask confused

"i can act really happy all of a sudden and everyone will ask why i'm like this and then thats when you suprise everyone. And ill block out your thoughts so edw- i mean dad won't know your here."

"Lets do it!" the next half an hour we set up for our big suprise. My mum calls for the pack to come down. she told me they've all been down and really sad. obviously not as sad as my family but still they've been sad.

When mum gets a text from dad saying they'll be five minutes I quickly run upstairs to where Arliyah is sleeping and wait quietly in my room. My mum has blocked my thoughts from my dad and aunt Alice so they won't know I'm here.

And then I hear the whooshing of fast footsteps into the house. And I instantly cross my fingers. And hold my breath as I feel butterfly's enter my stomach.

"Hey honey" mum says and I assume she kisses him.

"Umm hi love?" I hear my dads voice and I smile remembering it. "Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" He asks

"I had the best day!"

"You did ?" Nannies asks.

"Yeah I did! quick everyone sit on the couch quick quick quick! I wanna show you guys something" my mum says rushing them onto the couch. "I'll be right back just gotta grab something from upstairs!" She says and then she's instantly in front of me.

"You ready?" She whispers so low a human would have never heard it. I nod in return and hop into the large cardboard box with all the styrofoam in it and mum seals it shut up some sticky tape. And then lifts it up with her inhuman strength and carries me down stairs and places me I front of my family.

From inside the box I hear muffled voices.

"What is that?" I hear ain't Rose say.

"I got this in the mail today for you guys" my mum says excitedly. "Go on open it!"

And then I feel the box opening and I get ready for my big surprise. And then it's open and I jump out screaming in sync with my mother "surprise!!!"

Shocked faces go around the room but my eyes fall into my dads and he's as shocked as ever. Eyes wide staring at every detail of my body. Blinking to make sure what he was seeing was actually true.

"Hi dad" I whisper just loud enough for him to hear.