Chapter 4

...

What?!

"Um what??"

"We know your a vampire. We know. Because we are one aswell. Well actually we are half vampire half human our father was a vampire and our mother human. When she gave birth she died and we were left alone in the woods. When we were a year old a family of hikers found us in the woods and took care of us. Later when we were older we turned them into vampires so they would never leave us. Ever since then we have been attending this school."

I blink. Unsure of what to say. I was so confused.

"Well umm... okay."

"I know it's a lot to take in on your first day but we hope we can be good friends". They both hold out their hands and I can't help but smile and shake there hands introducing myself.

At lunch I sat with them. I told them about my story and what happened with the volturi and my family and friends. I told them about the pack and my Jacob. They seemed to take things well. They also told me their names which was elija and Alex.

After my last class the twins were there waiting. When they saw me they both smiles the most dazzling smile I had ever seen and came up to me.

"Hey Nessie" they said in sinc.

"Hey guys" I smiled back. I started walking to the parking lot with them following me telling me all about their last class and how stupid some the guys were.

They kept on blabbering in my ear while I searched for jake not really caring about what they were saying only caring about finding jake.

When I spotted him at the back of the parking lot with his motorcycle I couldn't help but smile the biggest smile I've smiled today and waved to him. He smiled and waved back.

"Hey guys it's been a great day I'm so glad I met you. Umm I'll inbox you on Facebook tonight okay ?"

"Sure sounds good" elija said while smiling.

I hugged them both goodbye then ran (at human speed) to jake and ran straight into his arms inviting the warm embrace his heat gave off.

"I missed you" i whispers into the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you more" he said back.

On the ride home jake felt a little tense. But every time I asked what was wrong he'd give me the "nothing I'm fine" in a grumpy voice. But I didn't want to push him so I let him be for now.