Chapter 4

A/N: Ayy! It's my birthday. Happy birthday to anyone else whose birthday is on the 9th of June.

You and Cole followed Mr. Hutchins through a passageway. You followed him in, but soon lost sight of him. You can to a part where there were three tunnels, you noticed one of them glowed neon green. You nudged Cole and nodded towards the left tunnel. 

What you came face-to-face with was horrifying. 

Blast sap everywhere. 

"Blast Sap. Guys, we've got a big problem. Blast sap, there's Blast sap. I saw Mr. Hutchins." Cole said over the earpiece, but he wasn't getting through to the others very well. 

"Cole, you're not coming in. You have a bad signal." You could hear Lloyd just barely when you noticed the Blast sap was about to explode. 

"We gotta get everyone out of here. The whole palace is rigged to explode. It was Hutchins!" You shouted to the others. 

"Y/n!" You heard Lloyd say. 

You and Cole barely made it out before the Blast sap exploded behind you. Cole threw himself at you to protect you from the blast. 

"Hurry! We gotta protect the Royal Family and the mask!" You said and got up and ran to the palace. 

The palace was in absolute chaos when you and Cole reached it. Fire everywhere, Enemies running around, and things falling from the roof. 

You got word over your earpiece that Zane got the princess, so your only worry now was the mask. 

"Cole! Zane's got the princess! We gotta protect the mask!" You shouted over the chaos surrounding you both. 

"You got it!" He shouted back 

When you showed up, Jay was already there, ready for the enemy. Kai and Nya showed up right after you and Cole. 

You all surrounded him and pulled out your weapons. 

Suddenly the person pulled out The Mask of Vengeance. 

"The Mask of Vengeance!" Jay gasped. You all watched him put it on and transform. 

"Really? Four arms? Pfft. Like that's new." Jay scoffed. 

We all began attacking the stranger, but no matter what we did it didn't harm the enemy. 

They seemed surprised when you turned your arms into metal when they tried to attack you. You knocked them back, but that did little to them. 

You were all knocked back from them, and they smashed the glass to the Oni Mask. In a last attempt to save the mask, Kai threw a fireball at the enemy. Sadly, it ended up burning the mask instead. 

"Uh, I think my brother just destroyed the Mask of Deception," Nya told the others over her earpiece. 

"What?" You heard Lloyd say.

After fighting the enemy a little longer, we got word from Lloyd, who was on board the Bounty to find Harumi's parents and Mr. Hutchins. We all searched but sadly, you were too late. 

You did everything you could to help those who had survived and put out the fire. 

You all were filled with regret and sadness, and you with even more regret than before. 

You told Lloyd where to pick you, and he arrived a short time after. 

When you boarded the Bounty, you all looked pretty solemn. But took note that you looked at him with a face of regret and extreme sadness. He had known you far too long, to know that you deeply regretted something, and he did the same. 

"The Emperor and Empress? Where is Hutchins? Did they-" Harumi nervously asked about her parents and Mr. Hutchins? 

"I'm sorry, Princess. They didn't make it." Nya stepped forward and told her the truth. Harumi looked towards the palace and its ruins.

"What about the mask?" Kai asked Lloyd in a whisper, but Lloyd only shook his head. 

"I promise you, we'll find the people responsible for this," Kai reassured Harumi. 

 "Once again, I am alone." Harumi was about to cry you could see it on her face and eyes. 

"You're with us now. And we'll make sure to find out who is behind all this. They are not going to get away." Lloyd pulled princess Harumi closer into the group, and we surrounded her, Reassuring her that everything would be fine. 

Despite almost being ready to cry any moment, something inside you told you to watch out for Harumi. 

But first, you gotta make up with Lloyd. 

You looked around for Lloyd and finally spotted him talking to Cole. 

"Just go talk to her, it can't be that bad." Cole patted Lloyd on the shoulder.

"Maybe you're right, we can't keep going around each other forever." 

"Exactly, now go out and win her heart again." Cole and Lloyd laughed. 

"What are you guys talking about?" You walked up to him and acted like you didn't hear anything they said. 

"Ah! Nothing! Would you look at the time! I need to go...Scrub the deck, Bye!" Cole ran off as fast as he could. 

"What was that all about?" You raised an eyebrow. 

"I have no idea," Lloyd said. It fell silent between the two of you. You tried to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. 

"Um..." You both began to speak. 

"Oh, You go first." You said. 

"No, no, you go first." Lloyd insisted. 

"No, you can go first, I insisted." You said. 

"Please, ladies first," Lloyd said back. You both laughed and smiled at each other. 

"I guess I wanted to apologize for the things I said at the palace." Started. 

"No, I should be the one to apologize first, after all, I started it." You rubbed your elbow. 

"I guess I was a little jealous of you and Harumi." You admitted, but you didn't look at Lloyd. 

"And all those horrible things I said, I didn't mean them. You're the only person I can picture my future with, Lloyd, I don't want anyone else." You slowly looked up at him. 

"So you were jealous." You saw Lloyd smirked. 

"Shut up! " You smiled and were about to hit Lloyd, but he caught your hand before you could. You looked at your hand, and then up at Lloyd. 

"I also wanted to apologize for what I said, But also to tell you I've made up my mind a long time ago, and I only want you y/n no one can ever replace you. I'm sorry I made you feel that way." Lloyd said and kissed your hand. 

You grabbed Lloyd's collar with your other hand and pulled him into a passionate kiss. You felt Lloyd tense for a second, only for him to kissed you back. He placed his hand on your hips, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. 

You felt Lloyd's hand gliding up and down your waist, and all of a sudden you felt him pinch you. You gasped and Lloyd took his opportunity to put his tongue inside your mouth.

You felt it battling with your tongue as he pulled you closer. 

You grabbed a fistful of his gi, to signal to him, you were almost out of breath. He pulled away and a string of saliva connected you two. 

"I love you, never forget that." Lloyd breathed heavily.

"I love you too," you said. Lloyd continued to kiss you, but this time letting you breathe. 

"Do you wanna take this somewhere else?~" Lloyd asked as he pulled away from another kiss. 

"Oh, I don't mind at all~" You purred. You yelped as Lloyd picked you up and carried you up off. 

That night was full of passion and love between the two of you.