Chapter 28

You saw Sensei Wu stirring in his sleep, and when he woke up. 

"Look who's up." Kai stood up. 

"And look who's got longer legs. Even as I'm saying that out loud, that's super weird, right?" Cole asked and you nodded. 

"With his augmented growth cycle, that's actually quite normal for a young teenager," Zane stated. 

"A teenager? Oh, now we're in for it." Jay joked.

"Jay, we're still teenagers," Kai said to him. 

"Yeah, but grown-up teenagers," Jay said back. 

"Technically, I'm still a child, but tomorrow's tea made me and Lloyd older. And again, I'm an adult but still a teenager." You explained, and then you saw Sensei Wu looking kind of woozy. 

"What is wrong, young Master Wu?" Zane asked him before he could. 

"I...I had a dream. I was fishing with my father." Sensei Wu started to explain his dream. 

"The First Spinjitzu Master?" Jay sounded really excited about that. 

"And my brother was there." Sensei Wu continues to explain. 

"His memories are coming back," Cole stated. 

"Do you remember anything else? Anything your father said?" Kai walked behind him and placed a hand on his back. 

"Yeah. He said-" But before Sensei Wu could reveal anything, you were attacked. You guys spotted the person quickly and got ready to fight back. 

"Show yourself!" Cole shouted to the person. 

"There is no escape. You are my prisoners now." The person said and walked closer to us, and you guys stepped in front of Sensei Wu to protect him. 

"Is it true?" The person asked and pointed their weapon away from us. 

"Is what true?" Cole asked and held his hammer in front of you guys.

"What you said. He is the son of the First Spinjitzu Master. Is it true?" The person asked us again. 

"Don't tell him. You remember what happened when they found out about our powers." Kai whispered to Sensei Wu. 

" I can hear you." The person said and shot their machine crossbow again, nearly hitting Cole's feet.

"Yes. It's true. I am the son of the First Spinjitzu Master. I am Wu." Sensei Wu revealed himself to the person. The person lost their grip on their weapon, and it fell to the ground. They quickly went take off their face protection and revealed themselves to be a woman. 

"Then the legend is true. You have come back to take the Dragon Armor." The person stepped in front of Sensei Wu. 

"Whoa. Not what I was expecting." Jay put himself between Sensei Wu and the woman. 

"You're Heavy Metal?" Kai seemed to recognize her. 

"That is my given Hunter name. My real name is Faith." Faith explained to us. 

"Faith. All you need is faith." You heard Sensei Wu tell himself. 

"Please. Tell me. Do you know where the Dragon Armor is?" Faith asked Sensei Wu, she sounded quite desperate to find this Dragon Armor she was speaking of. 

"That way." Sensei Wu walked in front of Faith and pointed in a direction. 

"Then we must go." Faith said and ran over and put out our fire.