Chapter 24

"They are Elemental Masters! A week's rations for the Hunter who brings them to me in chains!" The Iron Baron shouted to the Dragon Hunters. 

"I count 10," Kai said as they surrounded us. 

"There are 15." Zane corrected him.

"Yeah, well, you were always better with math. You with us, Jay?" Kai asked Jay. 

"We're totally outnumbered. They have weapons, and we don't, I haven't eaten all day, not to mention showered in a week. Do you see there are kids in this audience? This level of violence is far too much for them to handle, let alone me!" Jay rambled on. 

"He's back to normal," Zane said, but it wasn't the best time.

"Good. Now that our secret's out, let's lay down some heat!" Kai said, and they all three began attacking the Dragon Hunters. They got Kai with the vengestone chain at one point, but Zane quickly froze it and jay broke it. 

"Is the crowd cheering for us or rooting against us?" Kai asked us. 

"Ha! Does it matter?" Jay asked. 

"Yes. Yes, it does!" Kai answered him and you rolled your eyes. 

"Heavy Metal! Heavy Metal!" The crowd cheered, and suddenly a person jumped down. You could only assume this was Heavy Metal. 

"Uh, I think the crowd likes him," Jay said. 

Kai attacked tried attacking Heavy Metal with elemental powers, but his sword absorbed them, leaving you all stunned and shocked. Zane and Jay tried to do the same, but his sword did the same with their powers. 

"The sword! It attracts our power!" Zane said as they tried to attack him again with their powers, even though the sword was stabbed into the ground. 

"Then maybe it's time for some hand-to-hand combat." You said and cracked your knuckles and got ready to fight. 

But the guys didn't hear you and began using their Spinjitzu, but were quickly tied up with vengestone by Heavy Metal. 

The other Dragon Hunters grabbed you and tied you up with vengestone too. You tried to fight against them, but they were too many for even you to fight. 

"So you aren't Oni after all, but have trained in the arts of the First Spinjitzu Master." Iron Baron said to us. 

"You've heard of him?" Kai asked him. 

"I've heard his legend. The coward who ran away. To—What was it called? Ninjengo?" Iron Baron Told us. 

"Uh, it's called Ninjago. And do you know how to get us back?" Jay corrected him. 

"No. But even if I did, I have no interest in helping you when there is so much you ninja can do for me here." Iron Baron said and walked closer to our cage. 

"Where are you taking us?" Kai asked him angrily. 

"Don't you know power attracts power? We're hunting Dragons!" Iron Baron laughed and walked away. You glared at him, oh how much you wanted to choke him.  

"He's going to pay for everything you." You said to yourself, The guys heard you but didn't say anything. 

Just then, Kai spotted Cole and Sensei Wu. 

"Hey! Wasn't that our ship!" Jay said, and it caught your attention. You turned your head and saw one of the thrusters from the Bounty was made into aircraft. 

'I have to give it to them, they're almost as crafty as Jay." You thought to yourself. 

Before you guys knew it, we took off to somewhere you didn't know.