Blood

- 1 week later -

"I heard Thor is coming in today" Allison said and took another bite out of her sandwich.

"Oh really?" I said and took a sip from my morning tea. "Where'd you hear that?"

"Tyler" She said and gave me a small smile.

"Well then it must be true!" I said sarcastically. "Does he also know why he is coming in?"

"Nope" She said and waved at some agents passing by. "He only comes to earth when there is trouble, So it can't be good"

"I suppose not" I said and walked over to Tony.

"Hi"  I said after I tapped his shoulder. "Is it true that Thor is coming?"

"That's what were planning yes" He replied "Just don't go to him this time okay?" 

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because we never plan for him to come here he just does" He said "Meaning that he has an agenda where he doesn't have time for little girls" He patted my head.

"I'm 16" I replied and hit his hand away.

* * *

"This is a dumb idea" I said and hid behind a wall as some agents passed us.

"Well if it was a smart idea it wouldn't be a lot of fun would it?" Allison said. "We just have to get underneath one of the window so we can listen in"

"I meant that this is a dumb idea in the way that the meeting room is probably sound proof" I said 

"Fine I have a different idea then" She said and kicked me.

"What the fuck was that for?" I said. She hit me in the face with her fist. I fell to my side and saw her running away. 

oh fuck no.

I ran after her. She slid past some agents, I took my advantage of them being confused so I could also run passed them. She ran down another hallway and I could easily keep up with her. I felt something dripping in my eye.  I touched it with my finger and saw that it was blood.

she must have scratched me with her ring.

All of the sudden she dashed into one of the offices, I also ran in but immediately bumped into my sister. The room was filled with the Avengers and some high level S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. But my sisters eyes were only focused on one other man. 

It took me a while to see it, But then I recognized some key features. Emerald green eyes, Black hair and a very pale skin. 

"Out" Steve said and tried to push us out.

"You knew?" I asked. He nodded slowly.

"I can't believe this" Allison said and started crying "You all lied to us! You told us that our parents were dead!" I placed my hand on her back. I wasn't very surprised that they lied to us. I mean we literally live at a place known for that everyone has their secrets. 

"Allison calm down" Steve said and tried to comfort her. But she hit him away.

"Don't treat me like fucking child!" She yelled and ran off. It was quiet for about 10 seconds until Steve spoke up.

"Why are you bleeding?" He asked.

"It's nothing" I said and looked over his shoulder at my father. He looked just as confused and surprised as me. But he did smile at me when he saw that I was looking at him.

"Im taking you to the nursery" Steve said .

"No need" I said "It's barely a scratch"

Steve grabbed my arm and pushed me out of the room. He had my arm in a deathgrib and pushed me through a hall, Obviously mad.

"You can't just burst into a meeting like that" He hissed and turned a corner.

"Yeah well you can't just keep shit from me" I said "Especially if it includes me"

"That's different" He groaned and nearly ripped of my arm.

"No its not!" I yelled and finally got my arm back. "How could you keep a secret like that from me? I thought we were friends!"

"I kept it from you for your own good" He said calmly.

"Well I would like to think that I'm smart enough to realize what is good for me and what is bad" I spat. 

"He is a bad man Helena" He whispered and took a step closer "He killed people"

"I never said that I wanted to meet him" I whispered back "If you would have given me the choice then I probably would've said no, I didn't knew he was in there. And neither did Allison"

"Just don't try and go see him" He said and walked passed me back to the meeting room.