Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty-Nine

-Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty-Nine-

"Yo! Are you ready?!" Franky suddenly called out which caught all our attention. "Cause it's time to get this show on the road, bro! Den taught me how to bring this baby back up to the top, well, Luffy?" he asked.

"Right!" Luffy laughed. "Let's go!" he grinned.

"We'll miss you!" Camie called out with a smile.

"See ya!" Pappagu waved.

"I'm going to stay here and help these folks rebuild the factory, you sure you'll be alright without a guide?" Hachi asked.

"Sure, it was fun having you around, but I think we'll be okay" Luffy reassured him.

"Oh sure, screw it! We don't need a guide—I mean, what's the point?!" Usopp suddenly stood up snapping. "Apparently, we're going to just waltz our way into the world of suffering and death anyway!" he huffed.

"Eyy, sounds like my kind of world" I chuckled, causing Zoro to snort with the shake of his head.

"Exactly, why don't we all just die right now and save ourselves the trouble, huh?!" Chopper started to rant as well alongside the sharpshooter.

"Oh dear" Robin remarked.

"Goodbye, come back someday!" the mermaids from the Mermaid Café waved as they bid us all farewell.

"You bet your sweet fins I will!" Sanji hopped up onto the railing of the ship and started sending kisses out towards the women. "You ladies are all I dream about!" he swooned.

"I want to say that's a lie, but I'm sure the sad truth is he's telling the truth" I sighed.

"So much for the All Blue..." Zoro muttered, causing the blond to whirl around and angrily growl at him.

"You've done so much to help our kingdom, we thank you" Fukaboshi said as he and Luffy shook hands. "I pray you will arrive safely" he said.

"Thanks" Luffy smiled.

"Just you wait, by next time—woo! We'll be way tougher!" Manboshi cheered as he seemed to dance in place.

"Even tougher than the Great Knight Neptune, and we'll be commanding the most powerful army under the sea fa so la ti do!" Ryuboshi sang.

"Sounds good!" Luffy joyfully laughed as Neptune gave a delighted chuckle. "Now, where's...there he is!" the captain smiled as he finally spotted the former Warlord. "Jinbe!" the two stared down one another before smiles spread across their lips as they nodded at each other. Luffy soon turned around and jumped further onto the deck. "Alright New World, here we come! It's time to set sail!"

As we lowered our sails and started to set off, the residence of Fishmen Island waved and called out their goodbyes as we did the same in return. Well, some of us did while others kept their composure and gave their goodbyes in the form of a smile.

"Well, time's a wasting" Franky grinned as he took hold of the wheel and turned it, turning the ship away from the island and started to sail us in the opposite direction. The Fishmen continued to call out to us, saying their wishes for us to return as well as making it clear that they now liked humans and raccoons as well.

"I'm a reindeer, but I'll let that one go" Chopper embarrassingly laughed, a blush staining his furred cheeks as he happily clapped his hoofs together.

"Not me" Brook gasped, almost sounding hurt that they hadn't mentioned their like towards skeletons.

"Guess you were far too spooky for them" I chuckled before giving a closed eyed smile when five adorable voices suddenly shouted out their love for skeletons as well which caused Brook to perk up immediately.