Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty Two [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty-Two-

"Cause of death?" Zoro and I questioned.

"Through his right arm—this one is new! It's not his original arm!" Chopper informed us.

"So, does that mean it's his weak point or...?" I tilted my head. "Most of this doctor type of stuff confuses me greatly" I admitted while scratching the back of my head.

"Hogback did a good job at restoring it, but the joints still show signs of frostbite" Chopper said. "This is only an informed guess, but I think he died five hundred years ago from exposure to the cold" he theorized. "He might be a massive brute, but he's still no match for mother nature! He got caught in the cold and froze to death and if I had to speculate anything further, he didn't just get caught in the cold, he was also naked" he concluded.

"I won't lose to someone that dumb!" Zoro and Sanji snapped.

"Was that last part really necessary?" I called up to Chopper.

"Zombies may not feel pain, but they can still take damage, and all of our attacks weakened his original wounds—here is our chance to cut his attack power in half! All we have to do is get rid of this arm, so focus all your attacks here!" Chopper instructed as he motioned down towards the arm he was standing on.

"Stop speaking right in my ear! And who the hell said you could stand on me?!" Oars snapped as he smashed his own fist against his shoulder.

"Chopper?!" I worriedly screamed, eyes widening in horror.

"Chopper, no!" Zoro shouted as I heaved a sigh of relief the minute I saw that the reindeer was nowhere to be seen after Oars lifted his fist—there was no red splatter or gore to be seen.

"What? Where did it go?" Oars frowned as he looked around in confusion.

"Nice punch there, too bad all you did was hurt your own shoulder—you might not be able to feel it, but trust me" Chopper said from somewhere as Oars curiously peered down at his fist.

"Huh? My hand's talking!" the zombie gasped.

"Is he really that dense?" I sweat dropped.

"Ha! I'm kind of a small guy" Chopper chuckled, having returned to his normal size to hide inside the zombie's fist so he wouldn't have been crushed. "Your fist is like a cavern to me, full of cracks I can hide in" he said.

"Way to go, little guy!" I cheered.

"Rumble Jumping Point!" Chopper ate one of his Rumble Balls, transforming as he jumped into the air. "And Arm Point!"

"Chopper, impressive work!" Sanji complimented as he started to run up Oars' arm. "Here, let me give you a hand" he grinned.

"Sanji, boost me up" Chopper said to the blond that had run halfway up the arm before jumping into the air and helped kicked Chopper back towards the limb that we were meant to focus all of our attacks on. Painfully did he land a direct hit that left the imprint of a hoof on the zombie's flesh.

"You're getting on my nerves! You keep hitting the same spot, but it's not even hurting me—if it doesn't work once, it's never going to work!" Oars grounded out.

"Oh, it's going to work" Chopper said. "Pain is a warning sign used to protect the body, not feeling any pain doesn't make you stronger!" he huffed.

"Chopper!" Sanji called over to the reindeer who hopped off of the zombie.

"Just shut up already!" Oars roared as he jumped into the air.