Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty Six [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty-Six-

"Robin, let me go!" I cried, desperately trying to tear my way out of the disembodied hands that held me back and refused to let me go.

"That's as far as you'll get!" Sanji suddenly proclaimed as he rushed forward and jumped into the air. Kuma looked up at the blond, not fazed at all by the harsh kick that was delivered to his face.

"Sanji!" Chopper gasped.

"He didn't have a chance to deflect his kick!" Usopp cheered as he and the reindeer started to laugh in glee upon seeing that the blond was able to land a direct hit.

"Thank you, Sanji" I breathed out, slowly stopping in my struggling as I now felt thankful towards the blond for stopping the Warlord's attack. Upon seeing me settle down, the hands that held me back now disappeared and were replaced by a comforting hand on my back—a hand which rubbed gentle circles against it as Robin gave me a small smile.

"Idiot! I said not to butt in!" Zoro snapped as the thoughtful look on my face was soon replaced by a worried frowned the moment I saw Sanji instantly drop to the ground. He was now clutching his leg as he groaned in pain.

"I take it you're Black Leg Sanji, I expected more from you" Kuma bluntly said as he peered down at the blond that was withering around in pain.

"He kicked him in the face and he didn't even flinch! This just keeps getting worse and worse!" Usopp cried out.

"What the hell? Is his face made of steel?" Sanji groaned. "That kick should have busted in his skull" he frowned.

"Go now, Phoenix Star!" Usopp suddenly shot a burst of flames towards the Warlord.

"The King of Snipers steps to the plate, a title you clearly gave yourself" Kuma said as he deflected the flames right back at Usopp, Nami, and Chopper. Nami and Chopper screamed as they ran away and left Usopp to take the full force of the attack. Owlishly did he blink his eyes and cough up smoke, his body now burnt to a crisp chard.

"I knew this was pointless! They haven't even fazed that monster!" one of the men cried out in despair.

"They're dead meat against him!"

"Zoro! Sanji!" Chopper shakily and worriedly called out to the two.

"I knew from the start that killing a crew of injured weaklings like you would bring me no joy, not to mention that it's not a fair fight" Kuma admitted. "But, orders are orders, even though I may not fully agree with them" he sighed.

"Not fully agree with them?" I silently questioned, his words catching my interest before I tensed right up as he raised both his arms and began to move his hands in a quick, jerky motion.

"What the hell is he doing?" Franky weakly asked as the outline of a giant paw print started to form between the Warlord's hands.

"Is that air? It looks like a giant bubble shaped like a paw!" Nami gaped.

"And he keeps making it smaller" Chopper pointed out as the giant paw slowly started to decrease in size.

"I think I know what he's doing" Nami said. "He's using his power to deflect a giant air mass, but he's compressing it into a tiny ball" she explained.

"The real attack will come as soon as he releases all that compressed pressure, that much air, it'll send out a massive shock wave! Like an enormous bomb!" Robin gasped as I clenched my fists.

"Did...I hear you right?" Chopper shakily asked.

"Like a bomb? You mean he's going to release that and blow us all up?!" Usopp cried.