Chapter Two Hundred and Forty Seven [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Forty-Seven-

"You finally beat him, way to go!" Franky grinned.

"Luffy!" Nami cheered.

"I'm so glad to see you're alive!" I called down to the rubber man, relieved to know that he was still alive and breathing, I could only imagine how harrowing of a fight it was against Lucci.

"Everybody head to the escape ship! We're getting out of here!" Nami ordered as she now motioned for us all to make a run for it back to the ship seeing how there was no reason for us to stick around any longer.

"Way to go, Straw Hat!" we all perked up to the sudden sound of Zambai's voice followed by the sound of cheering as the intercoms crackled to life once more.

"Morons! Keep it down, everyone can hear us!" Paulie snapped.

"Who cares?! We want them to know!" Zambai exclaimed. "Alright, Big Bro!" he cheered.

"Stop it! They still think we're dead, remember?!" Paulie snapped. "You're going to blow it!" I could practically hear the anger in his voice as he attempted to shush the Franky Family.

"It's them!" Franky shouted in relief upon hearing the voice of his men.

"They made it" Zoro remarked.

"What a relief" I smiled, pleased to know that they hadn't actually been killed.

"Geez, I told you to keep it quiet" Paulie irritably grumbled.

"We're all okay, everybody made it!" Zambai assured us all.

"That was close—the giants, they took all the cannon fire for us" Kiwi explained as I could hear Yokozuna in the background.

"Sodom and Gomorrah are okay too!" Mozu added.

"Look, it's not safe here, those battleships will be coming back—we need to get moving, now" Paulie said, urging both us and the Franky Family to get a move on before we found ourselves crowded around by more Marines.

"Right! Listen up, we got our escape plan all figured out, go! Don't worry about us, let's all leave this place alive!" Zambai huffed.

"See you again soon!" Mozu exclaimed.

"Time to head out!" Kiwi cheered as the line went dead when they finally hung up.

"You dummies! I wasn't worried about you at all!" Franky cried. "They made it! They're alive, I'm so happy those idiots are okay!" he practically sobbed in relief, so happy to know that his friends were alright.

"Agreed, good for them" Zoro nodded. "What a relief, huh?" he grinned.

"Yeah, that's for sure" I sighed as a wide smile tugged at my lips. "Good to know we haven't lost anyone just yet."

"But if you die here, it won't matter" Zoro reminded the blue haired man.

"Yeah, you're right" Franky loudly sniffed, tears still streaming down his face. I softly huffed and smiled before turning my attention back towards the Marines that had once again surrounded Nami, Robin, and I.

"Thunderbolt Tempo!" Nami struck the Marines with lightning as Robin and I made quick work of the rest that were lucky enough to avoid being hit.

"Alright" Robin smiled as the last of the men crumbled to the ground.

"Hopefully that's the last of them" I sighed. "Though I doubt it" I grumbled.

"Right, understood, sir! But he's...he doesn't seem to be moving, Straw Hat Luffy is...sir, he's...he appears to be severely wounded" a voice suddenly relayed over the intercom.