Chapter Two Hundred and Forty Five [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Forty-Five-

"Changing my opponent, huh?" Jyabura questioned. "Doesn't matter to me" he grinned, not really caring who it was he fought in the end.

"For now, I'm going to stay here and do what you can't" Sanji told Sniper King. "You need to do what I can't do" he said.

"Huh?" Sniper King questioned.

"Think carefully, read the situation" Sanji said. "As long as we have you, there's a chance we can save Robin—you hear me, Usopp?" he asked, using the sniper's real name as if wanting to stress the importance of this situation.

"As long as you have me...there's a chance we can save Robin" Sniper King quietly repeated. "How? What are you talking about?" he frowned as Jyabura howled, now looking ready for a fight.

"Get out of here!" Sanji ordered the minute the agent disappeared from sight.

"Right!" Nami nodded as she grabbed hold of my arm. "Come on, Usopp! Skylar!" she wasted no time in taking hold of the long-nosed pirate's arm as well as she began to drag us behind her.

"Right behind you!" I nodded, quick to get my legs moving and rushing right beside her so that I wouldn't be dragged.

"Ow! Geez, I'm still injured, you know?!" Sniper King snapped as he seemed to be having more difficulties in getting his feet underneath him to run alongside us.

"Shut up!" Nami snapped right back, dragging the sharpshooter behind us without a care as we ran—not in the mood for any of his complaining due to how important it was that we get going. "Staying here and getting kill will hurt more!" she huffed.

"That's a pretty good point" Sniper King agreed. "Wait! Now I get it!" he suddenly gasped in realization as we made our way down the hallway.

"Get what?" Nami frowned.

"What exactly did you think of?" I questioned.

"We can save Robin as long as I'm here! We can save her, dammit!" Sniper King exclaimed as he finally stood up.

"Whoa! Okay, do you really have to get so carried away about it?" Nami asked, startled by the way he had suddenly jumped up on his own two feet, now full of energy and ready to go.

"I don't think that's a bad thing, this newfound confidence might help us out a lot" I chuckled.

"Come on, let's go!" Sniper King urged as he rushed on ahead, leaving us both behind.

"Hey, wait up!" Nami shouted as she grabbed my hand as she and I ran after him.

"I got it! I got it! We can save her!" Sniper King cheered.

"Will you shut up! That's not exactly something we want the wolf to hear!" Nami snapped.

"I think he's too busy with Sanji to do anything!" I smiled as I listened to the faint sounds of fighting coming from behind us—sounds that were starting to get fainter and fainter the further we got.

-Later-

"Kokoro! Chimney! Gonbe!" Nami shouted towards the three the minute she spotted them up ahead of us. "Thanks for leaving the guide marks!" she thanked, recalling the arrows that had been painted on the walls and floor and pointing us in the right direction—at some point, Sniper King and turned back and allowed Nami and I to rush on ahead of him, claiming that there was something important that he needed to do.

"Yeah, they were really handy!" I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! It's the pirate ladies!" Chimney cheered.