Chapter Two Hundred and Fifty One [Rewritten]

-Chapter Two Hundred and Fifty-One-

"I'm sure you're worn out from all that's happened, sorry to bother you guys" Coby apologized as we all made our way back to the building.

"Nah, it's fine" Luffy waved off his apology. "I haven't seen you in ages, we got to celebrate!" he grinned.

"Hey, you bastards! Hold on a second! You didn't recognize me at all, huh?!" the blond cried, clearly upset that the two pirates hadn't recognized him the same way that they had recognized Coby.

"Who the hell are you?" Zoro frowned.

"You must know him if he's throwing such a fit" I said.

"It's me! See?! Me!" the blond grinned as he pointed at his face as if that was meant to help the two in recognizing him at all.

"No, I don't see, just tell me" Luffy shook his head.

"Get a clue, guys—it's Helmeppo! Captain Morgan's son, Helmeppo, surely you remember now!" Helmeppo huffed. "I had you tied up, you were almost excused because of me, Zoro—you couldn't possibly forget that, could you?!" he asked as I narrowed my eyes at his words, that wasn't exactly a good way to remind someone of who you are. "Well there, now we all know who I am, right? Really, guys, stop giving me such a hard time!" he scowled. "I made empty threats, I was always talking about my daddy!"

"Oh, that guy" Zoro and Luffy deadpanned.

"What do you mean "that guy," huh?!" Helmeppo snapped.

"Yeah, right, you sucked! No wonder I forgot" Luffy huffed which caused me to chuckle as the blonde's shoulders slumped and he started to cry.

"I want to forgive them, but I just can't—I'm so sorry, Coby" Helmeppo sadly muttered.

"You just have to accept the past and move on, Helmeppo" Coby tried to comfort the blond.

"He still sucks?" Zoro questioned.

"Looks like it" Luffy nodded.

"Man, you guys are blunt" I said. "At least lighten up a little, you already got the poor guy on his hands and knees" I said.

"Hey, Luffy" Coby suddenly said. "I know that you and I are enemies now, but are we still...uh..." he nervously trailed off, looking almost hesitant to ask the question that was on his mind.

"Of course! We're still friends!" Luffy brightly smiled which caused the teen to sigh in relief.

"Now, I have a job for you boys" Garp suddenly said as he faced his men.

"Sir!" the men saluted.

"This wall...fix it!" Garp ordered as he motioned towards the hole in the wall that he had created.

"If you were going to have us fix it, why'd you break it in the first place?!" all the men snapped. It wasn't too long until all the Marines and Garp found themselves busy with fixing up the hole that was created while the rest of us silently watched them.

"So, this grandpa of yours is really famous?" Sanji questioned as I leaned my body back against Zoro, smiling a little as I felt his arms circle around me while he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Beats me, I never really asked him about his job" Luffy shrugged.

"By the way, Luffy, I heard you met your old man a while back" Garp piped up from his spot on the floor where he was busy fixing up the hole he had made.

"Huh? My dad?" Luffy questioned with the tilt of his head. "No, I don't think so, I didn't even think I had a dad" he frowned when he was unable to recall such a meeting.