Candy- shy Wakko x calm reader

-requested by @milkhurtsme -
2nd person pov
You walked around the mall looking for something to do because you were bored. "CANDYYYYYYY!", You heard from behind you but before you could look back you fell over. "ow!", you yelped out and sat up to see who knocked you over. "oh i'm sorry.", the toon said awkwardly and sat up next to you with their tongue out. "it's okay!", you said smiling and stood up. "excuse my brother Wakko he's a little.. well-", a taller toon said while circling his finger near his head and making a face. You laughed lightly and held out a hand for Wakko to grab. Wakko grabbed onto it hesitantly and you helped him up. "thankyou", he said nervously and fumbled with the bottom of his shirt. "well gotta go bye! cmon Wakko", the taller one said and began to pull his brother by the arm. You watched as Wakko was being pulled away. What a strange pair you thought and continued your walk around the mall. After a few minutes of walking alone you felt a light tap on your shoulder and looked over to see Wakko again, this time without his brother.  "I never got your name.", he said quietly and you smiled at him. "y/n, that's my name" he rubbed his foot against the ground nervously and smiled. "you're very uhh nice looking.", he said so quietly it sounded like a whisper. "oh thankyou! you are too!", you smiled back as he stared at his feet blankly. Then looked up and blushed after hearing your response. "So did you ever get your candy?", you asked jokingly and he nodded a no. "well I have some extra money, if you wanna get some!", you said excitingly and his mood lifted quickly. "yes yes!", he jumped around and you both ran to the candy store. The both of you grabbed plastic baggies and filled them up with gummy candy. Once you got your pick of sweets you ran to the cashier and handed them a bunch of wrinkled bills to pay for the candy. "Faboo!", Wakko yelled out as he began to eat all his gummy candy and you laughed at him. You both walked around a bit longer, not talking just walking, you wanted to know a bit more about Wakko but he seemed a bit on edge so you didn't say anything until he broke the silence. "you are very nice.", he said and smiled at you, for the first time today looking into your eyes. "thanks, you are too!", you said returning the compliment. "Wakko! there you are we've been looking for you for an hour!", the toon you saw earlier was back, now with another toon, she wore a pink skirt and a flower. Wakko ran over to them then quickly back to you. "Oh almost forgot! here is my house phone please call, thankyou for the candy. bye!", he screeched out and kissed your cheek, then instantly getting embarrassed and turning red after realizing what he did. He stood there nervously for a second fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt again before his siblings began to pull him away like earlier. You laughed at this and then looked down at the number, he had doodles a little picture of the two of you eating candy, adorable you thought and skipped home that day to call him.

kinda short but hope u enjoyed!! it took my so long to write lol Icouldn't think!!