Comfy-Top Reader x Bottom Wakko

— Requested by @milkhurtsme —
2nd person pov
You twisted and turned in your bed, you had just moved in with your partner Wakko, which also meant living with his two siblings Yakko and Dot. All you could hear was loud tv coming from the living room, you turned to your side to check the time. '2 am!?', you thought and walked out the room expecting to see the three Warner's watching tv. You peered into the living room to see just Wakko bundled up in a giant blanket all alone eating snacks on the floor focused on the tv.

"Wakko?", You questioned and walked up to him. "Y/n!", he cheered and held his arms in the air for a hug, which you knelt down and gave hugged him. "Wakko it's 2 in the morning why are you still watching tv? And where's Yakko and Dot?", you questioned as you sat next to him and grabbed a handful of the goldfish he was eating. "sleeping", he replied not taking his eyes of the tv. You watched him for a second all bundled up eating his snacks he looked adorable. "You should be sleeping. You're on set tomorrow remember.", you said breaking the small moment of silence. "But I don't wannaaaa", he whined and made a pouty face at you.

You inched closer to his face and he smiled "Can I kiss you?", you asked quietly and he nodded slowly. You kissed him passionately making him accidentally drop his goldfish onto the floor from his lap, but the two of you payed no attention. After a few seconds he quickly pulled away for air, and began to pant. You cupped your hands gently on his face, "I could sit here and look at you all day", you said flirtatiously making him blush brightly.

"Come here, you're adorable", you cooed and pat your lap for him to sit on it. He quickly crawled onto it bringing his blanket along and wrapping it around both your bodies. He laid his head on your chest , hugging you tightly. You picked his chin up with your hand so you could see his face and quickly gave him another kiss,"I wish I could kiss you forever", you said quietly. He giggled and stuffed his face into your chest quickly as if he was embarrassed, holding onto your shirt tightly. You rubbed his back through the blanket gently making sure he was as comfortable as possible.

"We should probably pick that up", you said pointing at the goldfish thrown on the ground. Wakko looked at them then back at you "not nowww just please hug mee", he whined and brought your arm from its pointing position to his chest. "Okay okay Wakko, I will", you replied soothingly and began to pet his head as he cuddled into your stomach and chest. The two of you stayed that way all night and woke up to Yakko complaining about the goldfish, and Dot singing about how you and Wakko were in love.

hello! sorry i've taken a day or two 2 update rn i'm working on a Wakko x foreign reader request and an Anime-niacs request they will b out soon!