The skirt - Dot x reader

2nd person pov

You walked around the mall with your best friend Dot, both of you looking for new clothes to buy. She ran quickly into a store pulling you by the arm. "THIS IS IT!", She yelled and ran to a shelf at the entrance of the store to a purple skirt with pink flowers on it. "Y/n don't you think I would look so cute in this, i've got to try it on!",she squealed and began to run to the dressing room. You waited outside for her to come out and show off her new skirt. It looked AMAZING. You couldn't help but blush a bit. "How's it look", she said as she danced around slightly and made poses in the full length mirror. "Dot.. YOU LOOK ADORABLE!", You practically yelled and she jumped around in excitement. She went back into the dressing room to take the skirt off and then you both went to go pay.
"ooohhh i'm so excited to wear this skirt!",she said while the cashier scanned it then announced the skirts price was 30 dollars. "I can pay", you said quickly and handed the cashier the money before Dot could refuse. "what,THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!", she screeched and gave you a long hug. You blushed profusely and smiled like a ditz.

She then grabbed your wrist and ran out of the store and into the mall bathroom. "you wait here!", she said as she ran into the bathroom with her new skirt in a plastic bag. After a few minutes she came back out in her new skirt and her usual pink one in the bag. She fluttered her eyelids "Don't I just look amazing" "yess", you said hearts filling your eyes. She skipped up to you and kissed your cheek, thanks for buying y/n.

You blushed and she took your hand in an embrace and you both continued to walk around the mall, hand in hand for the rest of the evening together.

((sorry it's short!!))