.20

US AGAINST TIME
"
FUGITIVES"

IT APPEARED as though their situation couldn't get any worse

IT APPEARED as though their situation couldn't get any worse. The Hargreeves were stuck in a time they didn't belong in and they lost both their tickets to get out. What more could be worse? Surely nothing. But fate was never one to be on their side and it wouldn't start now. "Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald." Dread was the only thing coursing through Natalia's veins as she eyed the TV screen. "Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza." One by one, name after name the Hargreeves children were all listed off with a picture for identification. "The FBI is asking to be on the public look out for this unidentified boy who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network."

Five shrugged. "Well, it's true." He commented. "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."

"If we ever get out of here, we're going to end up on unsolved mysteries or some shit." Natalia shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

"God I hate that photo." Diego muttered as the image they used for him replayed within his mind.

"They're saying that I instigated the riot?" Allison scoffed. "That's unbelievable."

"Look, the good new is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday so..." Luther pointed out.

"Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. We let Kennedy die." Diego muttered.

"Yeah, and we're now the most wanted people in the world." Allison added. "The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here."

"Well where are we supposed to go?" Vanya asked.

"I have this yurt just outside Reykjavik." Klaus said as he finally joined everyone else downstairs. "We could totally lay low there." He suggested. "Folks there are a little weird but lovely."

"Hey, numbnuts." Five called, gathering everyone's attention. "Hiding is not gonna make a difference. The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go."

"He's right." Diego agreed. "They'll never stop."

Five gaze Diego a side glance, confusion quickly building up within his mind. "I'm sorry, since when are you an expert on the Commission."

"Since I got back from there." Diego answered.

"What?"

"Yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job." Diego explained. "Full time with benefits, which I had to turn down."