.12

US AGAINST TIME
"
A WAY HOME"

US AGAINST TIME"A WAY HOME"

"SO, I found a way home." Five said as he washed the blood off of his face.

"What? How?" Luther questioned. 

"That still doesn't explain why you're covered in blood." Natalia asked as she adjusted Five's tie for him.

"All the details are irrelevant, but, I made a deal to get back to our timeline."  

"A deal?" Natalia gave Five a skeptical look as she tucked his tie under his sweater vest. "Don't tell me it was with that blonde bitch."

"What about doomsday?" Diego asked as he peeked his head in the bathroom.

"Won't happen." Five stated.

"And the 2019 apocalypse?" Diego asked once more.

"Everything will be back to normal." Five clarified as he walked out of the bathroom. "Alright, no more questions. We gotta go."

"Go?" Natalia asked with a confused look.

"We have to find the others, right?" 

"Yeah." Luther said with a nod.

"Luther, you get Allison. Diego, Klaus. Natalia and I will get Vanya." Five ordered as he threw his blazer on. "Now, we meet back in the arrival alley in seventy seven minutes." Five declared as he handed watches out to each of his brothers. "Here. I've synchronized thee watches."

"Okay, let's do this." Luther said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on." Diego protested. "You show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to normal if we go home now?"

"Elliott just got killed because of us." Five pointed out.

"What about dad?" Diego questioned. "What about JFK?"

"Diego, you need drop the JFK thing. It's getting old." Natalia said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"We have the chance to save JFK!" Diego argued.

"Diego, we have a chance to go home and make things right. We are taking it." Five spat.

"I have to say goodbye to Lila." Diego stated.

"Lila doesn't give a shit about you, Diego!" Five yelled, causing Natalia to jump slightly at his sudden raise in voice. "She never did. She's one of them. She's a member of the commission."

"No way." Diego denied with a shake of his head. "Not possible."

"She was just using you to get to me. You're the Oswald of this story my friend. The goddamed patsy."

"You don't know what you're..." Diego began to yell, only being cut off by Five jumping in front of him and pointing a stern finger up at him.

"If you don't do this, I'll kill you myself. Got it?" Five turned away from Diego with a huff and looked over to Natalia, smiling sweetly at her as if he hadn't just yelled at anyone. "Ready to go, love?"