.6

US AGAINST TIME
"
THE SWEDES"

WALKING UPSTAIRS, Natalia hadn't expected to walk into a fight

WALKING UPSTAIRS, Natalia hadn't expected to walk into a fight. She had checked all of the rooms downstairs with her mother's information of a meeting but found no sign of her father in any of them. The only reason she had even thought to go upstairs was to check up on Five. She just didn't expect him to be on someone's back trying to snap their neck. Natalia instantly recognized the man as one of the three officers who had tried to kill her.

"Why is it that you're always fighting someone?" Natalia asked as the man threw Five onto the floor. "I mean seriously, the last time you declared the end of the world killer assassins followed us around and now I'm getting the same vibe." Natalia placed her hands on her hips a she watched Five jump behind the man, barely avoiding a punch in the process.

The man took notice of the empty space underneath him where Five once lay and turned his head to look at Five. Natalia watched as Five tried to jump again, slightly amused by the fact that his powers were failing him. "A little help would be nice." Five muttered as the man began to walk towards him.

"I don't know, I think you've got this all under control."

"Natalia..." Five began but he was cut off by the man punching him in the face. 

"What was that?" Natalia asked with a smug smirk.

Five sent her a glare before dodging another punch. "You think this is..." Five groaned as the man landed a punch in his gut. "Funny."

"I think it's rather amusing actually." Natalia held back a smirk as the man punched Five in the face again.

"Five?" 

Natalia turned her head to see Diego standing behind her near the staircase. "Oh, Diego." Natalia spoke cheerfully. "Come to watch the show?"

Diego gave her a questioning stare but before he could speak a belt was suddenly wrapped around his neck. Natalia jumped slightly, her eyes widening as she watched Diego stumble backwards along with the person pulling him. 

"Oh shit!" Natalia exclaimed as she watched another man come out of nowhere and punch Diego in the gut. "Diego!" 

"Help!" Diego yelled as he kicked the man who punched him, sending him to the ground.

"Uh, sorry, Five." Natalia said before running towards Diego.

"Are you serio..." Natalia winced at the sound of Five getting slammed into a wall but continued to run towards Diego, knowing he'd need her help more.

Diego threw a knife at the man he had kicked down but instead of hitting the man he hit the shelf behind him. "Did you just miss?" Natalia asked as she used her powers to take control of the man's wrist, making the man punch himself in the face. 

"S-shut up." Diego stuttered out as the man holding the belt around his neck dragged him back further, towards the end of the hallway.

Natalia walked up to the man and sent a string of scarlet energy towards him, the color taking over his once blue eyes. A smirk formed on her face as the guy looked around confused by the fact there was now seven of Natalia.