.10

US AGAINST TIME
"
DINNER DATE"

"HEY, HAVE you two seen Five anywhere?" Natalia asked as she stumbled into the living room of Elliott's place where Luther and Diego had seated themselves

"HEY, HAVE you two seen Five anywhere?" Natalia asked as she stumbled into the living room of Elliott's place where Luther and Diego had seated themselves. She had tried to look for Five for awhile but after finding nothing she just decided to check Elliott's.

"No, why?" Luther asked as he turned his head to face Natalia.

"I thought you three were off...broing it out?" Natalia asked as she walked over to the couch next to Luther and flopped down on it.

"Broing it out?" Luther questioned.

"Are you drunk?" Diego asked.

"Yeah." Natalia laughed. "It's Klaus' fault."

"I thought Klaus was done drinking?" Diego asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Oh, you know Klaus." Natalia said with a wave of her hand. "Besides, desperate times call for desperate...Vanny?" Natalia trailed off as her eyes landed on Vanya sitting on the couch next to her. "I thought you were off to tell Sissy you love her?"

"I didn't go as planned." Vanya spoke quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Natalia frowned as she placed a hand on Vanya's shoulder. "But hey, at least you won't have to worry about a mannequin taking your place."

"I vote we leave Natalia here." 

"What? Where are we going?" Natalia asked as she looked away from Vanya to Luther an Diego.

"We got a letter from Dad, he wants us to come for dinner." Luther said as he handed Natalia the letter.

"A dinner date with dad?" Natalia scoffed as she looked at the letter. "I vote myself out."

"We're all going." Diego said as he looked to both Luther and Natalia.

"You don't want to go?!" Natalia exclaimed as she looked to Luther with wide eyes. "Does that mean you've stopped kissing dad's ass?"

"Shut up." Luther grumbled before looking to Diego. "He already stabbed you once this week. Why do you want to go?"

"Don't worry, me and him are gonna have words." Diego reassured.

"Oh I bet." Natalia spoke sarcastically.

"Would you tell him he's nuts?" Luther asked as he looked to Vanya.

"I think we should go." Vanya said with a shrug.

"See?" Diego asked with a smug look.

"Vanny..." Natalia's voice trailed off. "No."

"Of all people, you should hate Dad the most." Luther added.

"Come on, can he really be that bad?" Vanya tried to reason.