.8

US AGAINST TIME
"
TOGETHER AGAIN"

NATALIA EXPECTED getting Klaus to be the easiest thing she'd do all day

NATALIA EXPECTED getting Klaus to be the easiest thing she'd do all day. But getting Klaus turned into a scavenger hunt which led her all the way back home where she discovered him and Allison had been day drinking together. 

"You know, this would have been a lot easier if you'd just told me they were at the same place." Natalia said as the group of four walked into Elliot's place. "It would have saved me a very, very unwanted experience with Klaus' cult."

"Ugh, they're still there?" Klaus whined.

"In case you forgot, cellphones aren't a thing here." Five spoke with his signature smirk.

Natalia rolled her eyes before realizing their other siblings were all watching them from the upstairs. "Oh, wow. I know this is impossible, but did we all get sexier?" Klaus asked before smiling and waving up at them.

"Vanya." Allison said with a small smile as her eyes landed on their sister.

"I can't believe I have sisters." Vanya said with a wide grin. 

"Wait, what?" Natalia asked, a look of confusion taking over her features. 

"Amnesia." Five answered Natalia's question as Diego, Luther, and Vanya walked down the stairs towards them. 

"Oh..." A small frown began to form on Natalia's face. "Does she..."

"No." Five answered before Natalia could even finish her sentence. "So don't bring it up."

"Wasn't planning to." Natalia reassured. "It's a chapter of my life I'd like to forget." 

A smile formed on Vanya's face as she stared at Allison and Natalia. "I missed you." Allison spoke as she returned Vanya's smile. 

"Thank God someone did." Vanya said with a small chuckle.

Natalia's frown deepened at Vanya's words. "Oh, Vanya, don't say that." Natalia said as she pulled her sister into a hug, Allison quickly joining in. "We all missed you."

"Oh, that's so sweet." Klaus said as he walked towards the girls.

"No..." Allison tried to protest but it was too late, Klaus had already joined the hug. 

"Hi." Vanya said with a small laugh.

"Hey, Vanny." Klaus said before kissing the top of her head. 

"Klaus, is Ben here?" Five asked, completely ruining the moment that was taking place.

"Oh, no." Klaus said as the four all pulled away from one another. "No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel."

"All right then. Let's get down to business." Five said as he began to walk up the stairs.