chapter 12: desired whispers

"Sayaka, dear," the president said softly as she gently brushed my bangs away from my eyes, "would you please stay the night?  It's already rather late, so you may as well."  I tense up as my mind tries to process the situation unfolding before my eyes.  Spending the night alone with the president in her room?  I should at least attempt to keep my cool, however, I can already feel one hell of a stuttering-storm forming as I try to respond, "U-uh, w-w-well I-" 

I stop my sentence short as I feel the president swing one leg around me.  I am now supporting my torso with my elbows as I stare at the stunning woman towering over me on her knees.  She slides up on my lap and wraps her arms around my shoulders.  Clinging to me like a small child, she asks sweetly yet mischievously, "Well?"  She knows damn well what she's doing.  How could anyone possibly resist her after seeing her adorable expression.  I'm just scared that I will make a fool of myself as we blindly unfold the unpredictable night.  

"W-w-well if it's really alright with you..." I finally make eye contact with her pleading eyes that seem to brag about her desire being fulfilled, "I-I guess it wouldn't hurt..."  Still sitting on my lap with her arms securely draped around my shoulders, she smirked, "I knew you would give in, Sayaka."  She leaned forward and tucked my hair behind my ear, "After all..." I shivered as I felt her hot breath whisper into my ear, "...I always get what I want."  I feel an intense blush flood over my face and I anxiously squeeze my legs together.  Now this has definitely gone far beyond her usual teasing.  She pulls away, amused by my extremely flustered reaction.  "Now," she says normally as if literally nothing had just happened, "Follow me, Sayaka!  I want to show you something."  She quickly and gracefully climbed off of the bed.  "U-uh sure, president!" Whatever could it be that she wants to show me so eagerly?