chapter 11: in your arms

The more the movie went on, the creepier it got.  I jumped as I felt the president's hand fall out of mine and her head quickly rise up off of my shoulder, turning towards the door.  With an exaggerated gasp she asked, "What's that over there?"  I quickly turned my head to see what she what she was so distressed about.  "W-what?" I questioned, "What are you talking about, pres-" I let out a shrill yelp as I whip my head back around to see a scary figure staring directly into my soul.  "HOLY SHI-" I stop with my hand over my heart, struggling to catch my breath as I hear the president laughing her ass off. 

It was just the president holding one of the vice president's creepy masks up to her face.  She removes the mask from her face as she continues giggling, "Oh my, Sayaka, that was quite the reaction!"  I'm still trying to process what happened as I slide my slipping bra strap back onto my shoulder, "Jesus christ, president, you almost gave me a heart attack!"  She kept on snickering like a small child who had just played a prank on his friends, "Come on, that was funny!"  She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her since I had jumped away from her out of fear.

"You sure do get a kick out of teasing me, don't you, president?" I ask with a relieved smile as she pulls me closer to her.  "Indeed I do," she smirks, "because every single time I get the pleasure of seeing your adorably shocked face!"  I begin to blush again after hearing her call me adorable.  "I just," she pulls me into her chest with both of her arms, "can't get enough of you."  Now I seriously feel like I'm dreaming.  She lightly holds my head against her chest as she lets out a satisfied sigh.  My nose is instantly filled with her lovely, fresh smell.  One of her hands is gently placed on my head, and the other is still holding my hand in between our smothered bodies.  Am I in heaven?  I must be.  Is this what cuddling is?  Are the president and I cuddling?  My body feels so warm and safe in her embrace.