I Tried But... I Don't Think So.

I'm here (again) and I'm queer. Another chapter, I do realize how slow moving this fic is in terms of setting and plot and stuff but I can't really bring myself to care, sorry!!! Or at least I think it's slow?? I'm not really sure, my arms really numb rn oof. The good news is that I can miss school for physical therapy (; I hate how that winking face looks in this font.
Also, I've resorted to Oliver tree for the song on this one cause I couldn't think of anything that really fit?? Might change later I dunno

Iwa POV

I notice Oikawa tense up somehow even more against my chest. Suddenly he's shoving his shoulder into my chest, I let go of him briefly because of the surprise.

He takes that opportunity to start sprinting in a random direction, shaking his head wildly to try and throw off the blindfold with his hands still cuffed. It's kind of pathetic really...

He runs directly into my car. I completely forget to be pissed at him because he probably dented the car.. I grab his waist to drag him back to my side. The shoving probably weakened his leg injury because he's limping now. Stupid Pretty Boy, why did he think he could escape while being restrained?

He looks near collapse so I pick him up to bring him to my apartment complex. He's concerningly light and I remind myself that I DONT care about him because I'm GOING to kill him so....

He starts squirming I'm my arms, the angle doesn't let him kick me tho so I succeed in unlocking my door and entering the apartment complex.

I bought the whole place out so no ones gonna be worried about the noise if Pretty Boy starts yelling...

I quickly climb the first flight of stairs and enter the first room in my sight. Pretty Boy seems to think that there are people near us because he's not making any noise, knowing that if he was trying to get away I'd have no qualms with killing him.

Though, there aren't people around. I don't plan on telling him that. He's shivering like I left him in the Arctic or something, he must be terrified... I can feel my chest beginning to get wet from the tears silently streaming down his  face.

I'm kind of impressed with his ability to hide hiccuping sobs, I wouldn't have noticed he was crying at all if I wasn't holding him to my chest right now.

I hold his shaking body to my chest more securely subconsciously. I really shouldn't be getting attached to him... I go to the plain bed in the guest bedroom and sit down on it, still holding Oikawa in my arms securely.

His distress is kinda turning me off from his blood somehow. Usually I don't really care if the person I'm feeding from is scared and I'm so confused as to why I'm repulsed with the thought of biting a distressed Oikawa.

In my haste to try and make him less scared, I rip off the crimson blindfold and get a good look at his unfocused eyes... theres tears still pouring down his porcelain cheeks.

I reach up to wipe the tears and he flinches violently, seemingly too scared to get off my lap though because he stays there basically motionless aside from the elevated breathing. It's clear he doesn't want me touching his face right now so I try for the next best thing.

I bring my hand up to his (unfairly soft.. like seriously wtf) hair and bring his face down to the crook of my neck. (Seriously, don't ask me why I'm comforting him. I have no fucking idea.) My conscious hates me for not taking off his handcuffs (which are currently digging into his wrists painfully) but I'm not that stupid..

Welp, there's some fluff-ish stuff. I think I'm gonna go back and take out some of the angst from oikawas past but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll just take out the self harm?? I dunno yet.

EDIT: I DID TAKE OUT THE SELF HARM- IM REALLY TIRED OF PROJECTING MY PAIN ONTO POOR OIKAWA SO THAT WAS INFLICTED BY "ASSHOLE" NOW ACCORDING TO MY STORY-

ALSO GUYSGUYSGUYS GO READ "NIGHT CALL" BY oseltamivir_phosphate ON AO3 ITS INCOMPLETE BUT IT LITERALLY OWNS MY SOUL LIKE SERIOUSLY (MAKE SURE TO HEED TAG WARNINGS THO!!)