Waste

Ew, Shiratorizawa

Interesting group chat name, sounds like it's the name of a school..? Maybe a competing business, a cult? He seems to young to be a business man but who knows I guess.

Ushiwaka-Chan:
You should've gone to
Shiratorizawa, Oikawa.

So, he just gives everyone nicknames? Also, that sorta explains the gc name..

Semi:
Seriously, Ushijima?

Are you trying to get us
blocked again

Ushijima.. so where'd the "waka" come from? Did he just like mix his names? Also I guess he doesn't nickname everyone? Semi is a legitimate name.. Also again, what do they do to make him block them presumably more than once?

Ushiwaka-Chan:
My apologies, that was
Tendou.

Another person?

Tendou:
Wakatoshi-kun!
U weren't supposed to tell
them!!

Interesting? I ignore the rest of that conversation when my own phone buzzes, it's a message from Matsukawa.

Matsukawa
8:14

Thx for bringing Cat
back.

Np, are you ever gonna give her
a name?

Nah.

Fair enough tbh. Another ding sounds from Oikawa's phone, this time I don't check it because, now that Pretty Boy's in the forefront of my mind, I should probably feed him...

I start walking towards Pretty Boys "room" it's really just where I decided to put him for now but what else would I call it? As I approach the door, contemplating on whether to make my entrance known or just surprise him, I smell something...

Something iron, and sickeningly sweet. Delicious. I mean, I know what it is and the cause (because Pretty Boy's blood has a super distinct smell) but why?

Why is he bleeding so much? Is it something I did, something he did?? I'm going to pretend for now that my concern is just because he's wasting blood that I should be drinking and not because I care for him or anything..

Because I don't.

I'm definitely gonna get around to killing him.

Just... not right now...

Or soon for that matter.

My hand is on the doorknob, mind in a haze I don't think twice before kicking down the door... probably not my best idea.. and I'm gonna have to pay for that.. but whatever.

With the door out of the way, I can now see Oikawa sitting in the front of the room with an impassive expression on his face. There's barely concealed pain in his eyes that he seems to think I can't I can't see...

His hands are still held firmly behind his back, he's no longer straining in them though, body almost completely limp.

Where is the blood coming from, seriously.

I continue examining him for a few minutes, the silence that shrouded the room heavy until I noticed something..

There's a small pool of blood forming behind him, becoming larger by the second as the crimson seeps from whatever wound caused the blood flow.

What a waste..

But why?

Yea I've have his chapter in my drafts for a while now but didn't post it till now cause I thought I wasn't enough words. It almost certainly is not enough words but oh well..