I've Gotta Get Out Of Here

I'm failing school rn and this fic is basically just me procrastinating my work. I swear I was like a straight (ha- straight, couldn't be me)
a-minus student up until this pandemic- anywayss, more unnecessarily passive aggressive Iwa for the soul (:

Song is dangerous by joy wave (big data) I don't think it really fits but I like the song!!

ALSO IGNORE HOW THE POV LIKE COMPLETELY CHANGES- ITS STILL OIKAWA IN THIS CHAP BUT NOW FROM FIRST PERSON POV I WROTE THIS PART AWHILE AGO AND JUST NOTICED THAT— 💀

Muscles side eyes me for the whine/squeak, I can feel the judgement coming off him in waves and glare in return as viciously as I could while still being mind numbingly horrified. Hey- if Mad Dog's to be believed, I can be pretty intimidating ok— just apparently not when I'm fearing for my life.

I glance at the black cat, almost pleadingly, wishing that she could be of any help to this situation and knowing full well that the irritated feline could do nothing but watch. Even so, she surprised me by hissing at the newcomer. It did nothing to phase him, he was still pulling me to a shiny black Mercedes (when did that get here?? Also rich much + Mr. Mercedes reference) grumbling angrily under his breath something about wishing he could've picked someone less annoying.

I couldn't help but momentarily wonder what he meant by picked although that thought flashed by quickly- obviously he means who he picked to kidnap, and eat? What is he, some kind of freaky cannibal..? Okay, that thoughts pretty terrifying. My breath picks up slightly, if I wasn't panicking then, I certainly am now... What is this dude, some kind of freaky Ed Gein/Jeffery Dahmer rip-off..? I know my face is pretty and all but that doesn't mean you should wanna kill me and wear it. The rapid thoughts send shivers down my spine, mind you, not the good kind.

The guy ceased his incessant angry grumbling to look back at me, a mildly curious look passes across his face before he turns to get into his shiny new-looking car. I'm genuinely surprised (and feeling sortof betrayed) to see the black cat leap into the passenger seat of the car, still glaring at my captor. Speaking of my captor, I'm only slightly surprised when he (unnecessarily roughly) shoves me into the presumably expensive car.

What does surprise me though is the feeling of cold metal pressing against my wrists, greatt now I'm handcuffed. A stupid idea suddenly pops into my head right before he presents a blood colored (oh the irony) blindfold, at least he had the decency to not surprise me this time..? Who am I kidding, it doesn't really make a difference. I follow through with my stupid idea as the world around me goes black, I speak up in a surprisingly level voice,

"Kinky..."

I trail off at the end of the word, only semi-regretting it. Too bad I couldn't gouge the expression of the man, flirting kinda comes naturally to me, along with getting on peoples nerves- I like to read people.... and annoy them..- ok.

That earns him a hard hit to the back of his head, it takes everything in him not to scream for help, knowing that he'd probably be gagged, killed or knocked out if he did and he'd like to keep his consciousness, thank you very much. He groans out from the pain caused by the fist connecting with his head, fairly proud of himself for not making a pitiful noise like he'd for some reason been making a lot around this dude.

"Was that really necessary?" I questioned, features twisting into a grimace.

"Just shut the fuck up if you want your death to be quick, pretty boy." He deadpanned in return from next to me. I decided to pointedly try to ignore the fact that he had called me pretty, even though it was easy to assume the name was an attempt to anger me. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of me so I also decided to try to ignore the daunting threat.

There seems to be a trend of me ignoring things now because I tried to forget about the self hatred that ran through my body like a bolt of lightning at the way I was shivering with fear, attempting and, I was proud to note that I was doing pretty well at holding back hiccuping sobs.

The fear was increased tenfold than what it would've been if I could at least see what my abductor was doing. I tried and failed to suppress a flinch when I heard the man sigh. I didn't know what right he had to be annoyed with me, I had finally shut up so what the fuck does he want from me? (If Oikawa could see, he would've noticed the split second of hesitance in his abductors eyes)

Luckily for Oikawa, he'd learned to hide his emotions well over the years and only a few stray tears leaked from behind the crimson blindfold. The colors never ceased reminding him of his impending doom, he was fairly sure the shade would be identical to his blood spattered across some floor somewhere when he finally met his doom. Oh how he wished to be sprawled out across the couch with Makki, enjoying some 90's alien documentary that his friend would've complained about but agree to watch anyway.

As Muscles starts the Mercedes engine in order to head to who knows where, Oikawas breath only hitches a few more times before he falls completely silent. The cat doesn't even make any noise as they make their departure, everything completely silent except for the rumbling engine of the Mercedes and tires scuffing tarmac.