Having A Little Nervous Break Down

WOAH THIS TOOK ME A LONG TIME- ANYWAYS- HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER. IGNORE PLAIN BOLD IF U WANT.
SOOO MY OLD TEAMMATES JUST GUILT TRIPPED ME ONTO A COMPETITIVE/TRAVEL SOCCER TEAM WHICH IS AWFUL CAUSE I HATE LETTING PEOPLE DOWN BUT- TO THE POINT OF ME SAYING THIS, THAT MEANS THAT I MIGHT MAKE A SOCCER AU SOMETIME?? WOULD ANY OF U GUYS BE INTO THAT? IVE KINDA BEEN LOOKING FOR A HAIKYUU SOCCER AU FOR A WHILE AND COULDNT FIND ANY SO MAYBE I SHOULD- I DUNNO BUT YES HERES THE CHAPTER:

(UPTDATE AS OF JULY 2021 THE SOCCER WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY FUN!  WE GOT SECOND PLACE IN THE LEAGUE AND IM DOING IT AGAIN THIS FALL!)

Iwa's POV (sTiLL)

What the actual fuck... why would he be hurting himself?? Don't tell me it's that fucking Assholes fault.. I'll rip that bastards eyes from their sockets and make him eat them.

"Hey, Pretty Boy calm down." I say gently, I know it's pretty stupid to try in tell him to calm down in the middle of a panic attack but whatever, I wasn't made for this.

Still in his panicked state, he slowly lowers the arms, the shivers wracking his body only increase but at least he's listening, even though that's probably only due to his petrifying fear...

I slowly approach, giving him plenty of time to flinch away but he seems pretty frozen in place.  I reach my right hand up to cup his smooth, porcelain neck, basking in the feel of flawless skin against my calloused palm. This works wonders for getting Oikawa to snap out of the attack.

Can't say the same for the panicking portion though.. his breathing picks up (this is becoming a trend...), eyes blown wide with fear and his cheekbones take on a rosy shade, huh?

Is he... blushing?? Okay, this day keeps getting weirder and weirder.

God, whoever said that "blush" stands for blood rush was absolutely right-

The sweet smell of Pretty Boys blood makes itself even more apparent, sickly sweet and almost irresistible~

Snap out of it.

I know that once I start drinking from him, I probably won't be able to stop myself, I've never been able to before at least... and as appealing as draining him sounds right now (he'll never admit to himself that killing Oikawa doesn't sound appealing at all...), he can't.

Don't ask me to explain, I don't owe you anything....

Oikawa's become dead silent, it's now that I realize I never took my hand off his neck... the pulse racing underneath my palm is a reminder of his still beating heart... pumping blood...

No.

Not killing him.

What if I just have one bite-

No.

I try to stop myself, Pretty Boys trembling underneath my grasp and I realize that in my struggle not to bite him, my grip has tightened...

Oikawa lets out a little whimper, whether from fear, pain or something else, I can't really tell..

Maybe it's a combination?

His amber eyes are starting to tear up again, looking startlingly like melted chocolate in the warm glow of the hallway, the lights bringing out little flecks of gold.

It's stunning really, though I really should snap out of this, I've been staring for probably way longer than socially acceptable.

I resist the urge to bring my hand from his neck to grasp his jaw/chin and instead drop contact altogether, and take a small step back.

I really should get him to my room before this gets even more out of hand...

That's a really weird sentence especially in this context... whatever.

After I released him from my grip, Oikawa took to looking down to his right, a really submissive posture...

Okay, I really sound like a creep right now but... his neck is almost bared to me, on full display... it's so pretty, I-

No, what the actual fuck stop. I really thought I had more self control than this...

My hand goes up to wind around his waist (ignoring the flinch), it's time to actually bring him to my room...

So I'm pretty sure the quality of this just somehow dropped... sorry about that. I still have to do a still life for my graphic design class and winter break is almost over I-