All You Wanna Do

REFERENCES TO ASSAULT TRIGGER WARNING STARTS AND ENDS WITH |!|ALSO THERE ARE SOME SUICIDALESQUE THOUGHTS SORTOF?? PLEASE TELL ME IF U WANT TRIGGER WARNING FOR THOSE TOO AND ILL ADD THEM!
Seeing the views on this thing go up terrifies me. Also I'm prob gonna continue Iwas POV for awhile or maybe I'll like shift POVS during the chapter?? I dunno yet I haven't started writing- So bUcKLe uP~ I'm reading an AMAZING iwaoi fanfic rn (Night Call by oseltamivir_phosphate) it's not complete but I'm still reading it because I have an addiction c:
IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY (EXCLUSIVELY BOTTOM OIKAWA) IWAOI FIC PLEASE REC SOME IM IN DIRE NEED.

There's my one song from a musical that I'm allowing myself to put in these. (Jk I'll prob need to steal a song from heathers eventually)

Iwa POV (Still)

After putting my Mercedes in park, I turn to Pretty Boy (Oikawa) who has become increasingly more tense since we arrived in the driveway. I sigh, looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to express whatever he's thinking out loud.

He sits there for a few more moments, reminding me of a porcelain statue. (NOT because he's gorgeous and lacking flaws, mind you. Because he looks lifeless. Still beautiful though. FUCK, shut up brain.) He opens his mouth to speak and murmurs,

"What are you gonna do to me in there...?" He looks at me with such a dead and hopeless look in his eyes.

Oikawas POV
|!|
All the repressed memories come back to me as we pull into Muscles' gloomy looking driveway in front of what's presumably his apartment complex.

I remember clearly the feeling of being forced to put my mouth around his dick. That man- Asshole had destroyed me. Not physically, mind you though I do have the cigarette burns as souvenirs from our little "meetings" and my arms are probably permanently scarred because of him, but emotionally.

None of the horrible things he did to my body could compare to the paranoia that I just can't seem to shake now. Didn't do me any good though, did it? I've been kidnapped for gods sake... That has never been what I was afraid of though...

The only thing that solidified what single shred of dignity I managed to have left was the fact that I had not let him go all the way. I kept putting it off for this weekend. For the first time since this whole excursion I kinda felt relieved that I was being abducted.
|!|
Don't get me wrong, I know I'm probably (read; definitely) gonna get murdered by the hot dude over in the drivers seat I just- can't really find it in me to care right now. As long as he doesn't forcefully take what Asshole didn't get, I don't really care anymore. As long as I'm not used like that... he could murder me all he wants while I'm in this mental state and I wouldn't really give a fuck.

The reason I had become so tense after we turned into the driveway is simple, this apartment complex looks almost exactly like Asshole's (yes; I do know his name. no; I will not be mentally reciting it right now.)

Buff Dude (TM) looks at me expectantly and I ask him what he's about to do with me once we get in...

He sighs and reaches for the blindfold, I tense violently. That thing- it'll be the same shade as my cold blood on hard concrete hours after this dude murders me and does whatever he wants with my cold lifeless body.

Who am I kidding? I don't even know if he's gonna kill me on concrete, maybe I'll get lucky and he'll just shoot me nice in quick on like a rug in his living room or something. That would be kind of a dumb thing for him to do but whatever. Rug sounds nicer than concrete.