But I Can't Help Myself~

I'm in the middle of my least favorite schedule and am d y i n g - anyways- I feel so embarrassed that people can actually read this but whatever- maybe I should change my pfp to NOT be my dog so no one can identify me- jkjk I'm too lazy. ANYWAYS AGAIN, more stuff, very niicee also I'm probably gonna also use vampire idea stuff from another fic on AO3 called The Price Of Life by All_My_Characters_Are_Dead (ill tell u what's based off the fic when it comes up) would 100000% recommend that fic btw-
THE INJURY ON HIS WRISTS IS NOT GONNA BE SELF HARM BECAUSE I ALREADY PUT THAT INTO ANOTHER STORY ABD IM TIRED OF PROJECTING, THOUGH IT IS CAUSED BY ABUSE SO BE WARNED- TRIGGER WARNING IS |!| DONT READ BETWEEN THESE IF THIS WILL TRIGGER YOU

His eyes still weren't focusing on anything really, fogged up with unshed tears and shifting uneasily in tons of different directions, luckily never settling on my face.

I decide to take a different approach, cupping both sides of his (admittedly chiseled) jaw firmly, standing right in front of him so there was really no where else to look. In a feeble attempt to ground him, I growled out a simple,

"Look at me", ok so maybe holding his face wasn't the best idea but I continued to do it anyways... wiping away a stray tear with my thumb and willing myself to try and ignore the softness of the skin of his cheekbone.... as well as his neck and jaw.. I was quite proud of myself for not biting and draining him right then and there because up close the smell of blood increased at least ten fold and it was just so sweet-

At the brusque words, his eyes locked with mine and completely ceased their flickering, the tears that had refused to fall gave way, soaking my hands and running down my arms to dampen the sleeves of my grey sweatshirt as his breathing returned unevenly in hitching gasps and sobs. Pretty Boy manages to choke out a few words between stifled sobs,

"Let me go-" his voice is deeper and scratchier from crying, "What do you want from me? I'm not taking back calling you short." He said this with an infuriatingly stubborn glint in his still moist eyes.

I sighed, irritated with myself for being so concerned about the kid,

"I want your blood, Pretty Boy" I replied, "You smell so good~" I smirked at the last part, not being able to keep the (admittedly weird) compliment from slipping. I could feel something shift and knew that my eyes had glinted a red hue, probably one similar to that of the discarded blindfold, at the mention of Pretty Boys blood.

Fear flashed through the kids eyes quickly and his breathing began to pick up again, luckily he didn't spiral into a panic attack again though I guess. I found it kinda weird that he hadn't moved his (gorgeous) face from my grasp but didn't feel like commenting, I wasn't complaining after all. The next thing he said simultaneously confused and frustrated me,

"I guess I was right then" he basically sighed these words, "you are a weird serial killer aren't you?"

"Shouldn't you be a bit more... I dunno, scared?" I replied, eyeing him strangely and forgetting to dispute his odd claim. I mean I guess I do kill humans pretty often... doesn't mean I'm a serial killer tho, I usually only go for rich politicians and stuff anyways. Contrary to popular belief, not all vampires are born rich. I had to work for all my money... by work I mean eat I guess... it's not like anyone would've missed the dudes I usually kill anyways...

"Oh I definitely am." He replied simply, only having an outward reaction when I trailed my right hand up from his jaw to run through his maddeningly soft hair- Pretty Boy let out a soft squeak, from surprise or fear, I couldn't really tell.

It was slightly tangled from his short panic attack and some knots gave my hand a bit of resistance and pulled the kids head back slightly, dragging out a low whine from the kid, I will continue calling him kid out of spite by the way, even though the dude had to have been over nineteen.

Is eyes widened at the whine he let out, probably from embarrassment and he jerked away from me and hit the armrest harshly causing him to wince a little. After his initial reaction of shock, he clenched his jaw and, with a new expression full of determination tried to shove me away from the door. I stumbled back slightly due to the sudden action but quickly regained my senses.

"The fuck-" I started as he tried to- almost successfully-  push past me with his shoulders since he can't really move his hands, wincing when he puts pressure on one of his legs. It really shouldn't cause me concern that he's injured- but it does, I quickly put my hands on his waist to try and successfully restrain him from moving further. Then, to his embarrassment according to the bright flush that paints his cheeks, I pick him up and put him back into the seat harshly.

"Don't try something like that again or you're gonna regret it kid." I chastise him harshly, he glares at me and replies with a venomous,

"Don't call me kid, I have a name yaknow..." I respond with a teasing

"Oh, and what would that be?" He then sarcastically retorts with,

"Wouldn't you like to know murder boy" he continues, "Why would I tell you? You're gonna kill me in a few days anyways..." 

I rolled my eyes in response, glad he was no longer trying to escape and no longer had tears in his eyes. Deciding to check his restraints before going back to the drivers side, I roughly turn him around, ignoring the indignant shout it warranted, I made sure the hand cuffs were holding up, they were kinda cheap... they did their job though, Pretty Boys wrists were sure to be bruised by tomorrow at least.
|!|
I raised an eyebrow at the fact that his long sleeved shirt was stained a darker hue... then the smell hit me. What was he doing with bleeding wrists? Is that why his scent was so much stronger?? No, that can't be it; I've been next to bleeding people before and none of them have ever smelt this good.. Sure, the handcuffs were cheap but not that cheap... I reach for the bloodstained wrists where there was blood oozing out of the makeshift bandages under his dark shirt. Apparently to the fear of my captive because he flinched away even more violently than any previous time..

"Please... don't..." he said, sounding painfully resigned. I opened my mouth to yell at him about my ability to do whatever I want but quickly stopped myself. Why should I care? I shove Pretty Boys injury all the way to the back of my mind, planning on ignoring my building concern for at least the rest of the car ride.
|!|
Only after I had successfully rounded the car to the drivers seat did I notice all the missed calls and unread text messages on Pretty Boys phone, why had it been on silent anyways?

To be perfectly honest, I don't really know who's gonna have left all the messages (tho some at least r gonna b from makki cause roommate stuff-) also there's a perfectly normal reason for Oikawas phone to be on silent nothing really special so don't go anticipating lol
Also don't judge me cause I'm not proofreading rn, I'm lazy. Feel free to point out mistakes tho!!