Where Is My Mind?

So the titles kinda misleading- the song is about Oikawa but his POV isn't in this chapter sorry- 10/10 would rec this song tho; it's my childhood.

Iwa's POV (still-)

After gently carding my hand through his hair for a few more minutes, I finally work up enough will to reach for my phone in order to call Matsukawa.

The little purr-like noises that Oikawa has been emitting the whole duration of me basically petting him come to an abrupt stop, oh god is he gonna start begging again-

Because I won't be able to take it if he resumes that-

With fumbling hands, I press on a Matsukawas contact info and it starts ringing obnoxiously loud. Pretty Boy lets out a frustrated whine, clearly annoyed by the loud noise but doesn't make any move to shift positions or speak, thank god.

"Yo." Matsukawa finally picks up, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay so uhh, you keep your-" I stumble over what word to use, "sources alive correct?" I wince at how uncomfortable I sounds about the whole topic. He laughs, clearly amused by my out of character struggle.

"Well hello to you too Iwaizumi.." he continues to actually answer my question,

"Um yea, I usually just go to the local club" he starts, I know what he's talking about.. there are a lot of vampire-friendly clubs out there (though very exclusive, like painfully exclusive. I dunno and don't think I wanna know what you've gotta do to get in one of those..) "Lotta girls are into that stuff."

I didn't need to know about that to be honest. But also, that would make how Oikawa reacted a little less confusing? If girls are into that, does that mean it always causes that reaction?

"Okayyy, you did not need to say the last part but anyways," I need to try to think of a way to ask this without being weird..

"Uhm-" I'm cut off by a little annoyed whine, Oikawa looks up at me eyes still clouded (how long does this last?!?)

"Iwa~Channnnnn" He drones, annoyed. He's honestly such a fuckin brat though I guess I can't fault him this time...

"Don't you dare start up again Pretty Boy, I've got half a mind to kill you right now and get it over with." I growl, completely forgetting about the man on the other on of the line.

Oikawa looks up at me with slightly teary eyes then shoves his face back into that fabric of my shoulder, clearly distressed and shaking again. Ugh I really shouldn't have said that. Damnit where's my filter?

I absentmindedly realize that I miss his usual snarky self... ugh what the fuck is wrong with me?!?

Matsukawa, who I had completely forgot was there huffed out a laugh,

"Iwa-Chan? Really?" He actually laughs this time, the fucker. I know I'm never gonna live that nickname down...

"What poor soul are you torturing Iwaizumi?" He continues, only half joking. Honestly I'm surprised that he didn't add Iwa-Chan to the end of that question, guess that means he's being serious...