Bored

Not song yet cuz I'm lazy.

Also warning, this is extremely short.

Oikawa, after some time finishes all of the milk bread- and a fourth of the Sprite... he must've been really hungry after all those near-death experiences..

I stopped watching him as intently after around five minutes to start going through his phone again, the main sources of constant notifications have stopped almost completely ("Makki" and "Tetsu-Chan" are no longer spamming him, strangely enough...)

Now Pretty Boys looking at me curiously as I go through his phone, he finally seems to notice that I'm not on my own phone (how could he not tell?) I can see him squint at me from the corner of my eye.

He's clearly annoyed.

He's not stupid enough to ask for it back though, instead deciding to cross his arms over his chest petulantly while staring at me.

If looks could kill..

"Im boreeedddd Iwa-Chan-" He starts, dragging out the words agonizingly.

"Shut the fuck up."

He only seems slightly phased, clearly not forgetting to fear me but also being too damn stubborn to give up on his quest to annoy me.

"No thanks." When I finally lift my eyes to glare at him, he gives me the same look back.

"Do you want to die?" I ask, clearly threatening him.

He looks scared for a split second then goes back to attempting at looking unbothered.

He turns around on the bed, facing away from me, seeming deep in thought.

This was a REALLY short chapter but I've gotta switch POVS (To Hanamakis) for the next one sooo....