Draining All The Color From Your Eyes

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH MY PEOPLES IM BACKK ILY GUYS.

-

Iwa's POV

Honestly at this point I might as well give up on being nice to him, how am I gonna get anything done at this rate?

"Just get over here."

I don't give him any room to reply, instead resorting to grabbing his wrists (one of my many mistakes) and dragging him closer to me.

His eyes go wide and he scrambles to shove my hand off of him. Obviously to no avail.

"What the fuck you asshole-"

"-Shut up."  I cut him off.

"What do you not understand about this situation?!" I ask, tone threatening while looking directly into his terrified mahogany eyes. He whimpers quietly, sounding pained, eyelids flickering closed.

How many times tonight have I heard that exact noise??? I don't even want to know.

I sigh and grab the stupid first aid kit from the side of the bed, not letting go of his

-BLOODIED WRIST OH FUCK HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THAT??

NO BUT REALLY. HOW THE F U C K.

THATS WHAT I GOT THE FUCKING STUPID FIRST AID KIT TO FIX?! HOW MUCH OF A STUPID ASSHOLE CAN I POSSIBLY BE?

Oh fuck.

I let go of Pretty Boy's wrist quickly, failing to acknowledge the shocked look given to me.

What am I supposed to do now?

Should I fix his wrist-? Well obviously I should...

Oikawa seems to be frozen in place. Paralyzed.

With fear? Pain? Confusion??

I don't know and shouldn't care to find out.

'Shouldn't' care.

Taking advantage of the others 'paralyzed' state, I gently grab the others waist.

Yea, I know that's weird but seriously, that's the least worrying thing about this whole situation? I mean it's also the only part of his body that I'm pretty sure isn't injured? Or it's at least less injured?

Why couldn't I have kidnapped an old man or some shit that I could easily kill.

Why didn't I kill this kid when I had the chance?

So many chances??

I open the box to grab some disinfectant alcohol and pour it on the others wounds, working to ignore the grimace of pain that it pulls from the other.

He's probably decided that it's best not to move away from me right now although that doesn't stop him from trying to pull his injured arms away, glaring at me through slightly teary eyes acting almost as if I was the one to give him the gashes. I mean, I'm not much better in terms of threatening his wellbeing but still...

I go back to the kit and slowly unwrap one of the rolls of bandages, the ones that stick together and make you wonder how they don't catch on the open wounds that they're meant to cover.

I wrap the bandage around the bewildered mans wrist all the way to where his forearm meets elbow on both sides.

-

As per always please correct any mistakes you see!