Semi-Free

heh, semi gets his own cameo in the title.
i haven't decided on a song to put yet oh well. Semi automatic maybe? Continue w the semi reference??

OH GOSH ALSO: THIS HAS LIKE SORT OF SELF HARM?!? HE DOES HURT HIMELF ON PURPOSE TO TRY AND ESCAPE PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE AND/OR TRIGGERS YOU IN ANY WAY. Oh also Oikawa mentions r*pe in his mind? That's p bad

Oikawa's POV

Welp, I definitely don't believe that dude when he says he's not planning on fucking me. I know I'm attractive- and that comes with a price I guess. Maybe he's just gonna kill me afterwards? Ugh you know what? I don't really care anymore. (Who am I kidding, I do but that doesn't really matter to him does it?)

I look down at the handcuffs that Muscles didn't take off of me... seriously, he locked the door. Why would he need to leave these things on my already bloodied wrists.

Ugh, stupid "Asshole" and his stupid sadism. I mean, who gets off on slashing other peoples wrists? At least I'm pretty sure Muscles isn't into that. I mean, he's apparently a "vampire" according to him... I don't really believe him but whatever. That means he's gonna wanna eat my blood not let it like get everywhere? Hopefully my death won't be too painful.

So yea, anyways.. that hurts...

It does give me an idea though. If I can get the blood to seep through my bandages than maybe it'll make my wrists and hands slippery enough to escape the binds....

I start yanking on the handcuffs and tearing at the bandages that I could reach with my nails. It's no use really, the wrap probably won't come undone. Although the cuts are pretty fresh, I got them during my last visit which was only like two days ago...

If the wrap pulls at my skin enough, it'll definitely irritate the cuts and make them bleed more.

I start pulling my wrists in ways that'll yank the thin seam of skin that had been preventing me from gushing blood. It worked pretty well though the bandages are absorbing most of the crimson liquid...

I succeed in ripping some parts of the bandage closer to my hands and scratch at the thinner cuts along my wrist.

Soon enough, there's blood gushing from the various wounds littering the soft underside of my arms. Finally, I start yanking at my hands which luckily, are pretty small.

My thin wrists give no resistance although it takes a bit longer to pull my hands free. It does work though.

Now onto the next issue; finding out if there's a way to unlock the door.

Obviously there's no key in here with me lol, don't think my kidnapper dude is that stupid. The door has a keyhole in the middle though, I remember when I was younger I used to have a door like this to my room. Now I just have to find something thin to try and unlock it. Maybe like a small screwdriver? Or one of those L shaped tools.

Guess I'm out of luck, this room is as barren as they come. I look under the bed and in the drawer of the small nightstand next to it; nothing.

I'm an idiot.

A pretty idiot but still; an idiot. At least when it comes to escaping deranged kidnappers. I'm too pretty to die. Where's Makki when you need him? The dude better be tracking my phone or smt. I don't have faith in him but he doesn't have to know that.

TBC cause I'm lazy.

Also I think the next parts gonna be in Makkis POV so yee exciting?

And imma have iwa be living near a few other characters who imma make vampires so stay tuned for that ig.