35

Not too long Jungkook started to cry, tears started to fall from his eyes and Jimin was staring at him wide eyed. Their faces were still close to each other and Jimin suddenly felt like he couldn't move. He was surprised to see Jungkook cry, well.. He didn't know that Jungkook could be a crying mess like him..

"I don't feel a single thing." He cried out his words.

"J-Jungkook, shh" Jimin tried to hold his hands to calm him down, their face still close to each other and Jimin wanted to run away rather than seeing the other like this, it pained him.

"I know I don't love her, b-But why? W-why am I hurting?" He tried his best not to stutter.

"Jungkook stop" Jimin called out quietly, "your hyperventilating! Calm down" he added.

"It hurts, Jimin- It hurts.." Jungkook clenched his chest while laying his head on Jimin shoulder, Jimin didn't know what to do but he let's the man do what he wants. He was rubbing Jungkook's back softly while whispering calming words for him to stop crying.

"Jungkook please.. stop" Jimin whispered as he was about to cry, he couldn't stop himself from feeling so emotional because Jungkook was really in an awful state and he didn't know how to help him.

"I can't" he choked "It won't, Jimin it w-won't" He cried even more. Jimin knew he was feeling like shit and he wanted to help the older badly but he had no clue how to. God he cursed mentally for like the hundredth time now.

This made Jimin pull off the hug and made Jungkook face him by holding both of his cheeks, wiping the elder's tears using his thumb.

"Jungkook listen.." Jimin. But the other kept crying, Jimin knew Jungkook was trying to stop it but he couldn't.

"Jungkook look at m- Just look at me okay?" Jimin almost whispered his words as he was trying not to cry, their foreheads pressed together as they kept staring at each other.

After a while Jungkook stopped crying but he was still  mess, and Jimin only looked at him with his teary eyes..

"Please stop.." Jimin couldn't take it anymore and let's his tears fall down to his cheeks, Jungkook was quiet but he was worrying as well he didn't mean to make the younger cry because of him being a cry baby.

"I-it's not your fault okay?" Jimin sobbed "I wish I could help you and I know your hurting but please don't-"

",Don't fucking act like a mess in front of me" he managed to say between sobs. 

"I hate you, your hurting me" Jimin confessed while wiping his tears, yeah, he knew he looked like a complete idiot but for Jungkook he swore he felt all the guilt in the world 'cause he Just made an angel cry.

"Ah shit..." Jimin sighs while looking away, his cheeks suddenly flushed pink as he was embarrassed that Jungkook had to see his little drama. When he was about to pull his forehead away Jungkook didn't let him and made them both stay like that.

"Jimin-ssi.."

Jungkook closed his eyes while humming the younger's name and Jimin could only watch the other cause the fuck he didn't know what to d- yeah as always. 

"What are you doing to me?" As soon as those words got out from the elders mouth Jimin's cheeks were quick to react, he was red. Jungkook opened his eyes and Jimin tried to avoid his gaze, honestly afraid to even have an eye contact with him 'cause damn what are they doing actually?

Two grown guys staying so close like this, yeah it's so gay but who cared? No one. Jungkook felt like he was doing something right for once in his life, Jimin was unsure but somehow everything felt right. Both of them felt complete in each others presence so what's wrong?..